𝐒𝐈𝐗

Ignore the mistakes

____

Jeongguk pulls up to Taehyung's apartment. He turns off his car and opens the door, quickly fixing himself up.

He walks up to the apartment, a nervous grin on his face. He knocks on the door and waits for someone to open it, hoping that someone wasn't Taehyung's dad.

Luckily, it wasn't. Taehyung opens the door looking all glorious. The stripper was glowing, very sexy. He had black leather pants on and a black pulp fiction shirt on.

Jeongguk had to catch himself from drooling. Jeongguk puts a hand on Taehyung's waist and kisses his cheek, "Hey, ma." Jeongguk greets.

"Hi." Taehyung respond back, a blush creeping on his face from what Jeongguk called him and what the latter is wearing. "You ready to meet the fam?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk nods, sneaking his hand to Taehyung's soft ones. Taehyung was about to open the door but stops, looking back at Jeongguk, "My dad wanted to know where you worked. He was being overprotective, as always." Taehyung said, hand squeezing Jeongguk's for a quick second.

"I told him you were a bartender at black diamonds if that's oka–"

"It's okay, Tae. I understand why you did it." Jeongguk smirks. Taehyung softly hits his bicep, "Shut it."

Taehyung giggles. He opens the door and was faced with wonshik with a stern face, holding Bae-eun on his hip.

Wonshik looks over at Taehyung, eyes slightly squinted, "He's buff, very covered with tatts, but looks like a cute bunny. Hmmm." Wonshik inspects.

The mafia leader's mouth goes in a thin line, getting tired of the word 'cute' being used on him. He was sexy, not cute.

Taehyung nudges Jeongguk's abs with his elbow, "He's not cute, he's adorable." Taehyung says, not paying attention how Jeongguk's face slightly lit up.

But Wonshik noticed, "You're already whipped for my son, I like that." Wonshik smiles.

Taehyung takes Bae-eun from his dad, pecking her cheek and turning her to Jeongguk, "Say hi, eunnie." Taehyung softly spoke.

Bae-eun cheerfully waved, a squeal going along with it, "Hi, Ggukie! My mommy told me to call you that instead of da–"

"Eunnie!" Taehyung whisper shouted, "okway, okway. Sorry, pa." She laughs, her apology not sounding like an apology at all.

Jeongguk laughs at their interaction, his shoulders moving and nose scrunching up as his bunny smile shows.

"You're cute, Bae-eun!" Jeongguk said, his smile still on his face. "I tinks is the other way around." Bae-eun points.

Jeongguk titters. He couldn't argue with the three year old. She's so adorable with her cute little chubby cheeks.

Taehyung puts her down on the floor so she could walk off to the living room where her grampa is at.

"You created a beautiful daughter." Jeongguk says, looking over Taehyung and his ethereal face.

Taehyung smiles, cheeks matching his with hair, "She's my world." Just talking about Bae-eun made Taehyung feel happy. Taehyung sometimes think that his world revolves around her.

Just like how Taehyung and Wonshik is Bae-eun's savior, Bae-eun is Wonshik's and Taehyung's savior.

Jeongguk looks at his apple watch to check the time and holds Taehyung's waist to get his attention, "Yeah?"