6. THE MAGIC STARTS

The one and only

Kris

I can't let him see me cry. Cheer up ara,you have to do this.

"Hey Ara aren't you going to the class."

"hey! Why are you crying?".

He asked me in a worried tone.

" No ,why are you asking me that."

I knew that he won't believe me but I tried.

Just tried.

"because your eyes are puffy and your cheeks are red ."

He had a serious expression on his face . I couldn't hold my tears for long. They started spilling out of my eyes.

No I can't cry in front of him. I covered my face and started running out of the corridor. I can't let him see my messy face. Oh God what is happening to me.

Kris's pov

What! Was she really crying.

"Ara wait."

I was about to follow her when suddenly jeena stopped me.

"just leave her alone taehyung .she is crying because of you"

  On hearing this my heart broke into a thousand pieces.

"WHAT! BUT I  HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING".

I was literally yelling at her ,she had a painful expression .

"its sana"

And with that she told me everything. Anger was filled in me and my blood started to boil. How can someone harm our princess. With that I left jeena alone and went searching for Sana.

"Sana beware for I am coming for you".

Your pov

I was running really fast. I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes. I can't attend the classes today. So I took my car and decided to go back home. When I reached home no one was there. So I went to my room and cried my heart out. I am not a very bold girl so Everytime I face such experiences I used to cry .

I know it's not a good thing but I can't do anything about it. I was so busy in crying that I didn't notice my

necklace glowing...

A/N: hai guys. Sorry... For the short chapter . I have exams coming so I will not be able to update frequently sorry.. .. Anyway do you like my new book cover. My bestie made it for this book❤❤❤❤.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.