Chapter: 42

And we're back at it. As we go more Haikyuu characters will show up but I'll gradually add pictures so you know what they look like.

(Also I'm sorry I have to add pictures, I'm just that bad at explaining things like that.)

3rd POV

Emi and Hajime stood with happy smiles on their faces.

Shinsou was so relieved when he heard them say they were leaving early because they had important business to attend to.

"Well that's great because I also have important places to be." Tsukauchi smiled as he grabbed Shinsou arms securely by the cuffs and walked them all to the office door.

"We'll see you tomorrow Hitoshi." Emi cooed.

"Yeah, t-tomorrow.." Shinsou said as a goodbye and watched as his parents left the building.

"Now, Shinsou, I can't have you back with that Discord kid, it'll only cause regression with the progress we have built so I'm sending you to a different cell across the precinct. I'll see you later." Tsukauchi handed the silent Shinsou off the another guard.

Complete isolation? That was definitely not something he needed right now...

Two guards, the ones that Izuku's hadn't gotten to earlier, lead him to the completely closed off cell.

The much shorted one open the cell door and let the taller one and Shinsou in.

Once Shinsou was in he sat in a corner, ignoring the two guards who were still there.

"Listen kid," the shorter started. "We know your situation isn't the best right now and we're working on getting you out but-"

"Please don't get me out!" Shinsou pleaded, his eyes wide with fear. "I know that makes no sense and I know you probably just think I'm insane or brainwashed but please! They'll- they'll hurt me a-and try to sell me again." Shinsou begged.

The two looked at each other for a second.

"My name is Yaku and that's Lev, you're name is Shinsou right?" Yaku knew the purplette's name, he just wanted Shinsou to have some sort of control over the situation.

Shinsou nodded his head.

"Do you think you could tell us who would hurt you?" Yaku asked, kneeling down on the other side of the cell.

Shinsou immediately shook his head. "N-no.. no th-they would k-kill me! No no.. they're going to find out about me t-telling you this p-please leave! Please leave!" Shinsou started mumbling like crazy, shaking his head the entire time as he seemed to shrink backwards as if that might draw less attention to himself.

"Ok ok, that's alright you don't need to tell us." Yaku said, quietly shushing the boy.

"Please leave.." Shinsou mumbled, resting his forehead on his knees.

Yaku sighed and stood. "Come on Lev."

—————

Shoto looked around, confused as to why there were so many doctors and nurses around him, asking him questions like he was supposed to know the answer.

Finally Ash shushed them all and he was the one to continue asking questions.

"What do you remember before you woke up?" Ash asked politely.

Shoto racked his brain but the only thing he could remember was training with his father in the training room at their home.

"I was training with my father." Shoto said finally.