Chapter 34

Riya's POV

I was still lying on the floor.But it was getting cold so I somehow managed to climb on the bed.Ah..it hurted.

And then My eyes were puffy due to crying hard and then I laid my back on the bed.

I wanted to apply some first aid on the bruises but I wasn't able to go and bring the kit and then do it all so I just laid there crying.

Jungkook's POV

I was wondering what to do with her.

"Tell me what should I do?",I said and took the gun close to her head.

She grasped.

"N-no Jungkook I am sorry...I won't ever bother you..Please don't k-kill me",Sbe begged.

"Forgive you bitch?Never!",I yelled and put the bullets in the gun.

She was scared.

She started crying loudly.The guy was just looking.

I then took the gun to her head.Bullets filled.

And she closed her eyes in fear.

"N-no",she said.

I can't forgive her.Because of her I hurted and behaved so badly with Riya.

And then suddenly when I was about to pull the trigger..

The door opened by a boy.

I was shocked to see him.

To see Eunwoo!

"Jungkook and Sakura?What happened?J-jungkook what are you doing?!",he ran close to me.

"Eunwoo You?!",I said.

I went from Sakura to Eunwoo and hugged him tightly.He too hugged me.

Sakura was shocked to see this.I don't know why.

Eunwoo was my very close friend.He had went to another country for more than 1 year.And he had returned back today.But what is he doing here?

We broke the hug.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!",I said.

"Jungkook I should be asking you the same?Sakura has shifted in the new house so I also came here",he said.

"Huh but what are you to Sakura?",I questioned.

"I am her real brother",he said.

"WTF?!",I yelled.

"Why are you so shocked?And what are you doing here.And oh my why are you holding a gun?!",he asked shockingly.

And then I told him everything how Sakura was my girlfriend,how I got married to Riya and how I still was in relationship with Sakura,how I hurted and behaved so badly with Riya and how Sakura cheated on me.

He was shook after hearing all of this.

"What Jungkook?!You were dating my sister and you were afterwards married?How can you do like this to your wife?And Sakura you",he said and went towards Sakura,"I feel so bad to tell everyone that you are my sister?How could you do like this.I have never expected anything like this.You don't deserve to be called as my sister".

I too regretted that what I did to Riya.

"I was out for more than year and so and this much shit happened?!",he said shockingly.

"Look Eunwoo it was my mistake too I know but it all happened due to Sakura",I said.

"If you could have stopped yourself then nothing like this would have happened.But whatever I am sorry because of my sister.Please let her go",Eunwoo said.

"I know I have been stupid but I am not going to let Sakura like that only",I said.

"I am sorry Jungkook.I won't ever come to your life.Please let me go.Please",she begged.

"Yes Jungkook please I say sorry from her.And also I give you the guarantee that she won't ever bother you..Please listen to me",he said.

Eunwoo is my hyung.He has helped me everytime.Only she is bitch.

"Please Jungkook",he said.

It's true that he is ashamed of her.But he doesn't want his sister to be dead.

Also There was my mistake too.

"P-please Jungkook I beg you.I won't ever bother you.You can live your life with Riya happily.I will also ask Riya for her forgiveness.I know she won't forgive me but still I will say sorry to her",Sakura said.

"Yes Jungkook please I will also say sorry to Riya",he said.

Eunwoo was saying sorry so many times even if there wasn't his mistake.
So because of Eunwoo I decided to let it go.

"Okay so Say sorry to Riya.If she forgives you then I will forgive Sakura too",I said.

"Okay..So Jungkook we will come to your house after sometime..Is it okay for you if we come Tomorrow?",He asked.

"Okay come tomorrow hyung.But hyung there is no need of you to say sorry",I said.

"No I need to because of the shameful act done by my sister",he said.

She looked down shamefully.

"Okay so now I will go now",I said and hugged Eunwoo and then went.

I drived my car towards our house.

I was feeling sorry for Riya.

I hurted her.She loved me.But I...

I will say sorry to her.I know she won't forgive me so soon.

But still.I will do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya..I hope you like my book!

Take care.Purple you all💜