Chapter 1

Y/n woke up on a desk... her head was hurting but she saw others around her so she though she had fallen asleep in class..... But it was her first day... and she doesnt remember how she got on the desk in the first place...

"Where am I?..."

The girl spoke out causing a few of the people's  attention.

"Tch.. Look around its obvious on where we are dumbass."

A small blonde haired man spoke out..

'Rude..'

Y/n thought.

"Excuse his behavior he has been like this to everyone recently.. I know he'll change when he gets to know us!"

Said a blonde haired girl..

But.. (y/n's) eyes wandered to a petite girl on a nintendo ds..

Her eyes met Y/n's...

Y/n quickly looked away due to her thinking she was being creepy...

But..

The petite girl walked over to Y/n..

"Hey.."

Y/n was nervous by now...

"Uh..- oh god UH- Hey!!" Y/n managed to stutter out... She couldn't stop staring at the petite girl.. She was so small and adorable.. Now you see. Y/n always had a love problem. She'd always fall in love with girls that are small, soft and cute. Soft voice, soft hair, soft tits... Everything soft. She couldn't help but feel gay for this loveable girl standing right above hers..

(Okay yeah I'll make this longer sometime soon trust me-)