Gold Forever

I can't believe it. I'm going to the jingle bell ball and I'm going to be backstage! Oh.My.Days.

"Jay I love you so much! You are the best big brother I could ask for! Except for Tom, you are joint best big brothers ever!" I said giving him a big hug. We had got out of the Mini bus now and were standing outside of the O2.

"I love you too Megs" he said and hugged me back. Megs, he's given me a nick name! He then pulled away from our hug. " These guys helped me twist Jayne's arm as well and let you come." he said gesturing to the others

"I love you guys too!" I said also giving them all a hug. Siva first, then Max, then Tom and then Nathan. Nathan gave me the best and longest hug out of all of them. Then I pulled away

"But you obviously love me the most!" Nathan said giving me a big cheeky smile

"Obviously Sid" I said cheekily.

"Oi!" He replied " No one calls me Sid and gets away with it!" He said menacingly.

"Eek!" I said and ran and hid behind Jay but Jay sided with Nathan and grabbed me and flung me over his shoulders.

"Put me down Jay!" I shouted.

"Okay" he said and handed me to Nathan.

"Not down there!" I said trying to squirm out of Nathan's grasp but he was too strong.

"I've got you now" he said and carried me into their dressing room.

"Put me down Sykes" I said

"Or you might collapse under my weight!" Warning him before he got hurt.

"Your as light as a feather, I think I'll be ok." Nathan replied

"Put me down flyboy" I said to him, knowing full well that he wouldn't put me down. Then his head started to dart from side to side.

"Eeeeeeeeeee!" He shouted and started to run round the dressing room making me scream.

"NATHAN!" I screamed "S..S..STOP IT!" Between giggles.

Then the door opened and in walked girls aloud.

"What's all the screaming about boys? We can hear you from our dressing room!" Nathan hadn't realised that they were standing there and was still running round with me over his shoulders being a fly. Then they spotted him and laughed.

"Nathan!" I said.

"What?" He replied

"Look behind you" I said slightly shocked about who I could see standing laughing at me. He turned round and walked up to them.

"Hey" he said going red, and gave them all a hug with one arm whilst still holding me with the other.

"Erm Nathan are you going to put me down any time soon because my head it starting to feel a little funny" I asked genuinely feeling a bit light headed.

"I'm not putting you on the floor" he replied and then moved me so he was carrying me in his arms like a baby

"Really?" I asked him

"Hey." I said to Cheryl, Nicole, Kimberly, Sarah and Nadine "You alright pet?" Cheryl asked, haha she sounds exactly like I thought she would!

"Yeah apart from this strange boy not putting me down" I said gesturing to Nathan who was still holding me in his arms.

"I'm not strange" he replied.

"I'm just looking after my baby" whilst rocking me from side to side

"You are so strange" I said not bothering to protest any more because he was actually being quite sweet.

"What's strange about cuddling my baby?" He asked tapping me on the nose.

"Erm... Well a) Im not a baby, I'm 15 and b) I'm not yours. So put me down Nathan." I replied stating the obvious. He pulled a sad face.

" You are the youngest here so yes you are the baby and I am holding you so you are mine!" he told me and tickled me under my chin. I just glared at him.

"Jaaaayyy please tell Nathan to put me down" I asked sweetly.

"No" he replied "Nathan is looking after you so he is saving me a job" and smiled at me.

" I am 15 I don't need looking after!" I said to him whilst struggling in Nathan's arms.

"Come on Nathan put her down" Cheryl said to him

"Stop treating her like a baby!" Oh my days, Cheryl Cole is sticking up for me. Nathan then put me down, doing what Cheryl told him to do, girl power!

"Thank you." I said and poked Nathan in his side. He frowned and poked me back then gave me a hug.

"I'll get my own back later." He whispered into my ear. I frowned then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Ahhhhhh! Nathan Sykes has given me a kiss on the cheek again. Wow. I snapped out of my little daydream when I heard a camera shutter. Oh no not again. " aww @NathanTheWanted and his "baby", @JayTheWanted sister #JingleBellBall, attach photo, send tweet." Sarah said, telling us exactly what she was doing out loud.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

"That photo will be making its way around Facebook in about five minutes and death threat tweets will be arriving any time soon in Megs' mentions " Jay said seriously. Then my phone vibrated. I took it out and he was right The photo was of Facebook and my twitter mentions were going crazy with death threats from people telling me to 'Keep my hands off of their Nathan'. Wow overprotective or what?! Jay saw the look of fear on my face and took my phone off of me.

"Hey!" I said, not wanting Jay to see what they were saying to me.

"What the hell" he said "They shouldn't be saying things like that to you!" He sounded really annoyed.

"It's okay Jay calm down!" I said, their words were hurtful but I could deal with it.

"No it's not ok" he said and got his phone out of his pocket, obviously going onto twitter. He typed something then put his phone back in his pocket. A few minutes late my phone vibrated it was a tweet from Jay 'Whoever keeps sending @Megan... nasty tweets leave her alone! She's only a teenager and doesn't deserve all of this hate! #HatingWontDoIt'. I smiled. It was nice to see that Jay was sticking up for me seeing as a few weeks ago he wouldn't even talk to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... On the @ name to show there is words after the Megan bit .

Sorry it's a bad chapter I hope the next one will be better! Xx