teen.

POV | ANJALI
LOCATION | Redwood High School,
TIME | 6:52AM

“You‘d be late for your own funeral,” yelled Irene, as she hobbles across her porch to the sleek black car standing proudly late. A smoothie in her left hand and her bag dangling from her right shoulder, she somewhat ran towards the car.

“Now I didn’t know I was s‘pposed to pick you up!" protested Anjali as she glared at her nails. "I broke my damned nail this morning, please don’t argue with me," she huffed and started the car as Irene slammed the car door shut. "I might castrate you on accident,"

"Not before Adam does," Piped in Aarsh, from the backseat. Irene turned around and glared at him, "You‘re eating pickles at seven, shut up," she complained, turning back around and huffing into her seat as a frown took over her face.

"I cannot believe we're going to be late on the first day of school. All because of Venus!" Aarsh whined, licking his fingers clean of the mango pickles he had been eatinh previously.

"Alarm nahi baja, mai kya karu?" complained Venus.

(trans : alarm didn’t ring, what could i do? )

"Oh, I don’t know! Maybe set the alarm?" Sassed Irene, scratching her face slightly. Anjali huffed, "I forgot, end of discussion."

* * *

"I heard there's a bunch of newbies comin’ in today," Exclaimed Adam, his mouth full of gummy bears. "We don’t care," Replied Anjali, as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"Are they hot?" Asked Irene, as she fixed her skirt and stretched a little.

"I would hope so,"
"What if they look like villagers from Shrek?"
"Shut up, Aarsh."
"I'm being serious, what if they look like that?"
"Eat their ass, I don‘t know?"
"Does Shrek shit green?"
"Aarsh I will literally kill you."
"Okay."
"Okay?"
"Okay,"

"Fucking John Green wannabes," Muttered Anjali as she walked towards her first class.