Truth or Dare?

Note 1: Warning, with the theme/subject of the story/storyline there will be a scene where the cursed game forces a father/son to have sex with each other. Don't like, don't read!!!! The sex scene Is very detailed. 

Note 2: Based off of the movie Truth Or Dare with Lucy Hale In It. Lucy Hale plays Kasey Keen In Riverdale. I highly recommend this Truth Or Dare movie!!!!

Note 3: I LOVE Lucy Hale, always have! But I can't stand Kasey Keen!!!! That goes for both the character and the show!!!!

Start of Story

With funny timing Riverdale's senior class trip was the day after Jughead returned to Riverdale High. Of course Mr. Honey told Jughead he couldn't go because of all the school and school work he needed to catch up on. But with his dad being the town sheriff plus FP just happening to be one of the chaperones for the trip Mr. Honey had no choice but to let Jughead go. FP, Jughead, and the seniors had a fun week In Hollywood California. Next week Monday as Jughead walked back Into Riverdale High and Into the library he started hallucinating. Everyone surrounded him and started yelling "Truth or Dare?"

Jughead: Truth! Stop!

Everyone: What secret Is Chuck's girlfriend hiding from him?

Jughead: Carly's constantly cheating on him!

The hallucination ended and everyone stared at him; Including Chuck and his Goth girlfriend Carly Bayler. Chuck turned to Carly.

Chuck: Is that true?

Carly got lost trying to find the words to form. Which only gave Chuck the answer he needed and caused him to storm past Jughead.

Carly: Chuck wait!

Jughead: Carly, I'm sorry I-

Carly: Really Jones?

Jughead grabbed her wrist stopping her from leaving

Jughead: I'm sorry, I'm seeing things-

Carly: You ever touch me again and I'll break your hand! You really want to be writing your stories and doing your homework with one hand Jones?!

She threw his hand off of her and stormed off. The rest of the school day was spent with Jughead embarrassed but confused about what happened. That night once home everyone listened to Jughead Including Carly's twin sister,(Rachel, who definitely didn't want to be there) one of FP's officers' sons,(son named Ryan Benson, Son of Tubby) Cheryl, Chuck, Veronica, and Betty.

Jughead: I swear to you. People were talking to me. It looked like a messed up Snapchat filter. They were asking me "Truth or Dare?" over and over again.

He sighed stressfully

Jughead: I panicked

Cheryl: So you're saying a mob of people chanting In unison made you tell Chuck that Carly Is a cheating whore?

Jughead: Look, I know It sounds Insane!

Cheryl: A little bit

Jughead: But It happened

Cheryl laughed

Jughead: Something really weird has been going on ever since California.

Cheryl: Oh come on!

Veronica: Keeping a secret like that Is a huge burden. None of us would fault you for trying to get It off your chest. Maybe not so publicly though.