the lightning blade

1 week later

(reina's p.o.v)

I've been training touma and completing quests easily but all the good quests are being taken by some guy nicknamed "the lightning blade"

The guildmaster says the name like it's a terrible curse

i say with a burning hatred for this lightning asshole "i can't train touma without some stronger enemies, i got an idea as soon as you get a pretty high level quest instantly give it to me and if that lightning asshole comes by before me tell him i have it alright" the guild master said they couldn't do that so i get pissed "alright then tell me when you get your next high level quest a day before you put it on the board cause i want an actual quest and not just some escort mission or a low level kill mission where using my magic is a waste since all it takes is a punch and they die, look i just want a high level quest so i can train touma."

The guild master says they'll contact us as soon as they get us a good quest

3 days later

The guildmaster contacts me and I rush over to the guildhall with Touma in tow and just as I'm about to grab the quest some guy with electric blue hair grabs it "damn it i wasn't able to make it in time" i say.

(Nobodies p.o.v)

Reina curses in her head thinking about how she wasn't able to get the quest before the man with electric blue hair asks her what she means

"Well i was going for the only good quest and somehow i get to see it taken right before my fucking eyes" the boy with lightning blue hair says "you mean this quest the only high level quest right now" reina looks at the boy like he's an idiot "yes i mean this quest all the high level quests are good, well most of the time the somehow high level slime quests are nightmares cause they're everywhere and they destroy all your armor which is really annoying" the man says aha like he has an idea "how about you join my party so you can do the quests with me" "i prefer to be a leader not a joiner" "smart woman" "well yeah because i'm not an idiot unlike my ally sometimes" touma walks up and says "i got the food, you wanted a sandwich right" reina facepalms and says "i wanted a sticky bun but thanks anyways" before grabbing the sandwich and biting into it "mm this is actually pretty good is this a special or do they always have this sandwich here" "oh this specific sandwich is only here on wednesday every week" oh then every wednesday please get me this sandwich it's fucking amazing"

(reina's p.o.v)

I decide to bite into the sandwich touma got me and it's amazing like mom's grilled chicken sandwich with mustard,lettuce, and tomatoes, i think of home for a second before devouring the sandwich and i ask touma to get me this sandwich every wednesday then i immediately look at the guy "how about we duel, whoever wins gets to take the quest" the man seemed to sigh, obviously thinking 'dear god another idiot thinks they can beat me'

"Hey i'm not and idiot you insolent little shit" the guy seems surprised "how did you know what i'm thinking" "well it was pretty obvious with the sigh, but come on let's duel for the quest" "fine"

10 minutes later

(nobodies p.o.v)

Reina and the boy with blue hair enter the arena and a surprisingly large crowd there to see the fight "alright toothpaste boy come at me" reina says taunting the boy "no need" he says before shooting lightning at her. Reina easily and gracefully dodging all the shots decides to grab her dual blades "gemini come forth" 2 blades instantly appear in her hands one red and one blue "switch from temperate form to eclipse form" the blades switch from red and blue to black and white "dark field" a black barrier surrounds the whole arena

(Reina's p.o.v)

I used dark field to confuse my enemy then i silently say "shadow sneak"

I start running around completely silent and start stabbing the boy in a circular fashion he thinks he has my pattern down but before he shoots the lightning i jump up and shout "CANCER" i rushed down using the weapon cancer and unsheath it "HAHA its a millenium katana" i then run to the opposite side of the ring from him and start charging up the katana "oh that's your plan" he starts shooting lightning at me which i absorb into the blade "WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" "no it's entirely possible, the millennium katana was made of a material that absorbs electromagnetic pulses as in i absorb your electricity and it makes the blade stronger" i then run to the opposite side of the ring from him and start charging up the katana "oh that's your plan" he starts shooting lightning at me which i absorb into the blade "WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" "no it's entirely possible, the millennium katan was made of a material that absorbs electromagnetic pulses as in i absorb your electricity and it makes the blade stronger"

The blade glows a very violent purple and i use the millenium katana's special attacks "charge jump" i jump extremely close and appear right under him posed to strike "lightning blade: zekken" the blade turns into pure electricity and i slash him super high into the air "final skill :electromagnetic storm" he then falls extremely quick then moves left then right constantly moving in a ball of electromagnetic energy i made "end final skill" the boy then falls to the ground "i really like this blade" i say before using one special skill i can use with cancer "real shift" trying to turn the blade into a real blade and not just a part of cancer

I start screaming in agony using so much power to turn a single part of cancer into a actual blade "AAAAAAGH, DAMN IT THE FAKE BLADE WON'T JUST TURN INTO AN ACTUAL BLADE" the exact same blade appears in front of me then i sheath the original blade "there we go" i say weakly "now i kicked your ass the quest is mine" the guy seems to be in wonder of my power "how did you do that" "my magic" "what type of magic do you use" "zodiac magic" "how does that work" "i'm able to use the power of all the zodiac signs" "but how" i roll up my sleeves and show him all the zodiac signs on my skin "well i was somehow chosen by all zodiac signs at once so i'm able to use all of them, i call the power master of the zodiac" "well can i join you for the quest" "ahahah, no"

I