Proposal

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Shivaay:"You too...I Love you "

Anika:"I Love you too"

He kissed her forehead before they sat in their car and drove off to their respective homes. Though neither of them knew the shock waiting for them when they reach home. Anika and Shivaay had decided to tell their parents about them but destiny does not follow you order. Destiny has it's own plan and we have to find out how Shivika's destiny will effect them.

After half n hour or so Shivika reached their respective houses.

In Anika's house...

Anika entered her house to see everyone seated in the hall. Bhavya and Gauri weren't  present has they were spending the night at their friends house. Anika looked at the members present in the room confused. Arnav looked like he was angry while pinky and shakti looked tensed. As for Khushi, She was trying her best to handle everything.

Anika:"Maa papa kya hua"

Shakti:"Beta..Ider aao"(Anika nodded as she went next to him and sat down)

Anika:"Kya hua papa..Aap inte tensed kyun lag rahe hai"

Shakti:"beta tumhe yaad hai maine kuch mahino pehele tumhe humhare baade project ke baar me bataya tha"

Anika:"Haan aapka dream project "

Shakti:"Well Mr. Malhotra the was the one who decided which company to invest in. Total 5 companies were running for this project. It's a big deal and our company needs it at any cost."

Anika:(getting tensed)"Toh deal nahi mili kya"

Shakti:"Nahi beta. Deal toh mili per partnership ke saath"

Anika:"Matlab"(Anika looked at everyone confused )

Meanwhile in oberoi mansion...

Same scene took place. Shivaay entered the house to see tej and Janvi talking to dadi. He went towards them and hugged each person. Shivaay asked about omru to get the info that rudy was partying some where while Om had gone for a art exhibition. He nods and sits next to Janvi looking at tej.

Shivaay:"Toh papa aapko kuch baat karni thi ?"

Tej:(Getting uneasy )"Haan beta woh.."

Shivaay:"Kya hua papa office me kuch hua kya"

Tej:"Yeah. Actually it's about the big deal with Mr. Malhotra. We got the deal"

Shivaay:"That's great news papa"(He said with a smile )

Tej:"But.."

Shivaay:"But?"

Tej:"But Mr. Malhotra had a condition...(Shivaay looks on)"A partnership "

Shivaay:"Partnership? "

Note: The scene will be continuously switching between oberoi mansion and rana mansion. Hope it won't be difficult to understand. Just trying a new style to see if it works.

Shakti:"Haan more of a merge though "

Anika:"Kaisa merge papa"

Tej:"Mr. Malhotra ko 5 companies me se 1 nahi balki 2 companies ki deal pasand aayi. He wants us and them to do a company merge for this project. "

Shivaay:"But how is that possible to merge with a random company "

Shakti/Tej:(At their respective homes)"Mr. Malhotra has a proposal for us"

Anika/Shivaay :"Proposal?"

Shakti/Tej:"Yes Marriage proposal for you"

Anika/Shivaay :(Standing up in shock)"What"

Anika:"Ma..marriage...no I can't marry someone random guy when I...(Stops thinking about Shivaay )

Arnav:(Who finally spoke)"Bade papa I am telling you this is not needed. We can't just marry of Anika due to some deal"

Shakti:"I know Arnav and I am not marrying her off just like that. But the company we are to merge with is a good company. I know the owners. They are good people. I have also met his son few time. I think he is a good guy. Anika can meet him and if She doesn't like him then I won't force her to marry anybody. No deal is bigger then my daughter's happiness "

Arnav:"But bade papa"

Khushi:"Calm down Arnav ji. Lardke ko milne me kya hai. business deal se zayda isse ek Arrange marriage jaise dekhiye. Aur Anika ke haan bole bina kuch thori hoga"

Arnav:(Signs, Khushi always had the power to calm him down though he doesn't even know how but when she is around his mood Is always fine)"Anu, tum milna chahati ho usse"

Anika just stood their shocked. Pinky stood up and hugged Anika while Anika comes back into her senses. Without saying  something she excuses her self and heads in her room.

While at Oberoi mansion the scene was no different. Shivaay was shocked hearing about marriage. Just now they had planned to tell everyone about themselves and how this stupid deal messes everthing up. Anika was the only thing that ran in his head at the time. He had to call Anika.

Janvi:"Shivaay beta..kuch toh bol"

Tej:"Dekho Shivaay this is completely your decision. I know marrying someone for a deal is not how we wanted to get you married but I know the family. They are good people. I even saw the girl once or twice. She is a sweet girl. I am sure she is perfect for you. Why don't you meet her then take your decision. This deal doesn't matter to be as much as ur choice Shivaay remember that. "

Dadi:"Putter"(she said keeping her hands on his shoulder bring him out of his thoughts.)

He looked at Dadi before headed to his room  without saying a word. He locks his room before pulling out his phone. He starts to diel Anika's number in a hurry when his phone switches off. He curses in anger and notices that his phones battery is dead. In frustration, He throws his phone on the floor breaking it into pieces before sitting on the bed holding his head with his hands.

He was confused as to what he should do. All he wanted at the moment was to contact Anika which he couldn't. That though angered him more.

While on the other hand. Anika was tried of calling Shivaay and getting the message that caller is not available at the moment. She had tears running down her eyes. She didn't want to marry anybody except Shivaay.  She loved him and only him and now this deal.

Both Shivika were in pain all night unable to sleep thinking of the future. Rather did both know that if love is true, The lovers  are ment to be. The next day was gonna be full of shocks for our love birds.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon...

Precap:"How will Shivika react knowing that who they think are some random person is none other than their lover only."

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE  🙏