━ 𝖔𝖓𝖊

ONE— 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗔 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡!

ONE— 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗔 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡!

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·    ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .
˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

MACUSA,
WOOLWORTH BUILDING,
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA.
01:34 PM, THE TWENTY-FITH OF AUGUST 1976.

OLIVIA ESMERALDA JUSTINA VALENTINA White, due to your previous actions, you must be punished. The Magical Congress of the United States has decided that you have seven days to pack all of your belongings and quit the country and never ever come back.❞ spoke one of the six congressmen presents in the room.

❝what do you mean I must leave the country? What about my studies? I can't just quit Ilvermorny nor can I quit the country! I didn't even do anything bad, you can't do this—❞ protested the blonde girl before getting interrupted by a old looking like congressman.

❝you didn't do anything bad?❞ yelled the old man before continuing ❝you created tsunamis that damaged thousands of homes, hundreds of buildings, dozens of cities and let's not even talk about the injured people. And you then blamed it on earth. You also burned almost the whole state of California—❞ ❝hey, I repaired this!❞ defended Olivia.

The congressman continued his little rant ❝you also created tornado, avalanches and snow storms. In August! All of the deaths, injured people, destroyed places, all of this is on you!❞ he looked at her just like she has lost her mind by saying she didn't do anything wrong.

❝well you can't really expect me to be a witch with the abilities of controlling all of the elements and not have a little bit of fun with it, can you now?❞ retorted the young woman.

❝this is not up for discussion, you must leave the country in the seven following days!❞ concludes the congressman.

ILVERMORNY,
MOUNT GREYLOCK,
MASSACHUSETTS, USA.
07:17 PM, 25TH OF AUGUST 1976.

❝I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT, THEY CAN all go fuck themselves and get three sticks up their asses and die for all I care, hell, it would makes me more than happy

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT, THEY CAN all go fuck themselves and get three sticks up their asses and die for all I care, hell, it would makes me more than happy. Those stupid wankers can just suck my dick because honey if they think I give two flying ducks about what they demanded me to do, guess what bitch? I do—❞

Livy's unholy shouting got stopped by none other than her best friend, Regulus Black. They were communicating with a two way mirror and Regulus' best friend couldn't seem to stop nor control ( not like she wanted to ) the words that were coming out of her mouth. So as any normal best friend would do, Regulus screamed at the top of his lungs—which was extremely high pitched.

Once Regulus stopped his screaming, Olivia looked at him with a perfectly raised eyebrow ❝you've finished yet or shall I let the drama queen go on?❞ she asked him with a small smile appearing on her face. If anyone could make this situation better, it obviously was Regulus Black, the two of them had been best friends for five years.

They met when they both were with their family in Paris, their parents used to have some business they wanted to make together while the two of them were awkwardly sitting next to each other. Hesitantly, regulus started a conversation with eleven year old Olivia and that was the start of the goofiest, dumbest and most unexpected friendship ever.

❝hey, I'm no drama queen!❞ protested the black haired boy before sighing and admitting that he was indeed a drama queen when Livy gave him a pointed look.

❝so, where are you gonna go?❞ questioned Regulus, silently hoping that she would says Hogwarts. The Black boy wanted his best friend to be in the same school as him so they could create as much mischief as they could. But Regulus' hope were fast crushed as he heard the blonde's answer ❝I probably am gonna go to Beauxbatons.❞.

Livy however did not have any attention of going to Beauxbatons, she thought she would surprise Regulus by showing up to Hogwarts like the bad bitch she is. What the mischievous girl didn't think about was the he would be here too.

he being Remus.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

to be continued in ┊✦ ' ੈ˚。 𝚆 𝙸 𝙻 𝙳 ✧

to be continued in
┊✦ ' ੈ˚。 𝚆 𝙸 𝙻 𝙳 ✧.*ೃ༄┊
see you soon <3

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

━ [author] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍