Chapter 7: Day 13 & 14

DAY THIRTEEN

Sedona, Arizona

The first thing Louis feels is fire.

The heat circles around in his stomach and then pulls up toward his ribs before simmering. The second time it happens he opens his eyes abruptly,

The room is bright in the morning light of sleeping in but Louis doesn't focus on that; instead, he sees Harry between his legs, his hands holding on Louis's hips, his pretty pink lips around Louis's cock.

"Oh my fucking god," Louis rasps as his head falls back against the pillow. The fire makes sense now as it rises again when Harry takes him deeper into his mouth and then pulls off to swirl his tongue over the tip.

"Baby," Louis breathes as he goes up on his elbows for a better view. He hasn't gotten tired of seeing Harry going down on him, his hollowed cheeks and obscene mouth whenever he sticks his tongue out.

His hair is messy from sleep and dried bathwater, his cheek even has a crease from the pillow like he hasn't been awake that long. The thought of him waking up and immediately crawling between Louis's legs to blow him has Louis falling back against the bed again. He reaches out for Harry's hair, running his fingers through the tangles as Harry works him over with his mouth.

"You're so good at this," Louis whispers, almost to himself. Harry hears anyway and preens under the attention, moaning lowly. Louis raises an eyebrow, "You like compliments?" Somehow Harry manages to roll his eyes with his mouth wrapped around Louis's cock but Louis thinks he's pegged him anyway.

"We'll discuss later," Louis says with the breath punched out of him as Harry doubles down his effort and adds his hand into the mix.

It starts in Louis's toes, curling against his feet and then it zips up his spine to his stomach, all of the fire collecting in a ball that shivers against the bottom of his ribs.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Louis chants, his back arching as he tugs on Harry's hair. Harry hums around his cock and that's all it takes for him to orgasm, body convulsing as his eyes roll back in his head, his hips pressing up to Harry's mouth.

He's gasping for air by the time he comes back to himself, his heart pounding when he opens his eyes. Harry's face fills his vision having kissed his way up his stomach. He has a smug smirk on his face and Louis has to pull him down for a kiss. "That's a nice way to wake up," Louis murmurs against his lips.

"Thought it might be," Harry says, kissing him two times quick and pulling back. "Considering you slept naked, it seemed like the best use of my time."

Louis laughs and tugs Harry down for another kiss. His hands trail over Harry's back down to the lowest curve of his waist. "Oh look, you did too." He presses down gently until Harry falls into him, his hips pressing against Louis.

"Thought you might be hard," Louis whispers as Harry's cock drags in the crease of his thigh. He pulls his hips down again and Harry gasps at the friction. "Does sucking me off always get you this hot?" Louis's voice is conversational even as Harry starts to rub off on his leg, tiny gasps and his teeth digging into his lip. "Guess so," Louis mutters, using his hands to help Harry along.

He lets his right hand smooth lower, over the curve of Harry's ass and to his thigh where he dives between Harry's legs and then back up. Harry watches him with heavy eyes as he keeps his hips moving, his lips parted. Louis doesn't break eye contact as he runs his fingers up Harry's crack, pressing in softly with his fingers where he knows Harry wants him most. It's warm and dry so Louis doesn't try anything tricky, just presses his fingers down gently and smiles when Harry breaks into pieces, his mouth opening in a silent yell as his eyes clench shut and he shoots hot and wet all over Louis's stomach and his own.