Feel the chills

Tom just woke up and got up in his bed and walk towards the bathroom.

He washes his hands and put his hands together and pour some water.

He splashes it to his face and after he did it again.

when he was done he took his toothbrush and put some toothpaste in it.

He brushes his teeth now he will take a shower.

When he was done he dry himself with some cloth. When he was putting some clothes he walk towards the kitchen and break some eggs and mixing them in a bowl.

He puts pepper and salt in it and pours it in the pan.

The scramble egg was done and he puts it in the plate and walk towards the sofa next to the tv.

Grabs the remote and switching on the tv and watch some football.

He finishes the scramble eggs and walk towards the sink and washes the plates that was dirty.

He finally was done with his morning routine now he's going to the gym to do some morning exercise
2 hours has passed when he left his apartment to the gym
and finally he went home and takes a shower.

When he was done he put on some clothes and cook some lunch for himself.

He cooked some white chicken and some vegtables. He was done eating he walk towards the sofa and watch tv again.

And suddenly he falls asleep and didn't realize when he woke up it was 6 pm in the evening he was shock and still to tired so he walk towards his bed and sleep there.

in the next morning..
someone knock on the door. He saw a girl that has a bag full of clothes. The girl's name was bella she was from california and moved in New york where tom is and she was in front of tom's appartment.

Tom's heart suddenly stop that the girl in front of his door was so beautiful he opens the door and the girl Bella realize she was in the wrong room.

The other room opened and an old lady came out. Bella smiled and said "grandma your there (Laugh's quietly)" Bella's grandma said "Come inside i prepared some food for you , you must be starving" Tom was quietly just starring at bella and bella stared at tom back and said "im sorry for bothering you" (tom)"Its ok i dont mind your new here please to meet you im Tom" (Bella) "Hi tom im bella , Well see ya later tom." *winks at tom.* Tom's heart almost explode in the feeling of love tom was deeply in love with bella and was scared to talk to her again because maybe she think tom is a weird guy.

one day Tom was taking out the trash and he saw bella outside with a dress that shining through the sunlight In tom's mind he said that She is so beautiful i wonder if she have a boyfriend or something. Also tom's mind "Do i talk to her" "No i Wont" "I want to talk to her!!" "You will not talk to her ok Tom"
Tom was away in his own conciousness.

Tom run towards the elevator and walk to his room, Tom was talking to himself again he was saying that its still quarantine and still have a pandemic i can't be inlove but i still think she has a boyfriend.

who doesn't want to be her boyfriend?? you will be lucky if you got her to be your girlfriend.

Tom was so sleepy that he just falls to his bed and close his eyes after that wonderful day he had that's why he was so sleepy that early.

It was 9:00AM and tom just woke up again he was smiling because he had a dream with the girl next door his heart was pounding like a door shutting over and over.

Bella just woke up and also had a dream and in her dream Tom was there she didnt really understand why but she was happy that he was there with her in her dream.

She felt something in his chest when she was thinking about tom.

Like someone was opening her heart for the first time.

When it was 12:00PM Tom was going out to buy food outside when he saw bella walking out the apartment also he was talking to himself to go talk to her and finally he made the decision to walk in front of her.

when he walk towards her and said.

"Hello remember me? said tom.

bella was shocked that she cant say anything and just stares at him.

So hey wanna grab something to eat?? Said Tom.

--------------------END------------------

Coming up next: Having Fun.