Him & I - Part 1

I heard my stupid alarm clock go off again at 6 am sharp. Here we go again, another day of this boring shit. I get up and take a nice warm shower then get ready into my black, spiked combat boots, a white tennis skirt with a chain attached at the side, a black my chemical romance tee and my split dyed black and white hair straightened. I said goodbye to my father and headed to school.
"There's ms gangster" izzy says as she walks towards me. "not in school iz!" I say back to her. " where's Morgan?" I say to Izzy. "I'm not sure, let's go find her." Izzy reply's with. We go to find Morgan making out with this sam guy so we pull her away from it. "What's the about?" Izzy asks her. "What did it look like? I was making out with my boyfriend." Morgan states. Me and Izzy look at each other in confusion. "Since when do you have a boyfriend" I say to her. "Since this morning." Morgan says back to me. We brush it of and just head to class.

~ after school -
Me, Izzy and Morgan go back to my place for a while. "Where was kay today at school?" I ask Morgan. "Oh she wasn't feeling well today" Morgan respons with. "Is she gonna come over tonight for the movie though?" Izzy chips in. "I think so, let me call her" I say. I call her and she's coming over in about 30 minutes. "She's coming in 30 minutes" I state to Izzy and Morgan. "Okay, all the snacks are set up on the counter in the kitchen if you all wanna go get them and bring them here?" Izzy asks. We all get up and grab the snacks to put on the couch. "What's up bitches!" Kay says as she walks through the door. "Heyyyy" we all say as I look at my phone to see my dad is ringing. "Guys, my dads ringing me." You pick up your phone. "Hey dad" you say. "Honey you need to come to the gang building we have some important news" my dad states and hangs up the phone. "Gang meeting, let's go" I say as we all get up and go to the building. We go inside to see a face we'd never seen before..