1

y / n

waking up in a bed is not what one would expect after a night of heavy partying- especially not someone else's

so, what the fuck?

blinking, i scan the room i'm currently in, grasping for clues as to who it belongs to and why i'm here. it's somewhat large, and decorated quite thoroughly. posters depicting punk bands and bikini models plaster the black walls, and a couple tapestries are pinned to the ceiling. this place kinda looks like a dungeon... but, a comfortable one. no one else is here with me. i lift the warm blanket off of my body and look down at myself, examining my clothes. yup, everything's in check. my platforms are propped primly on the floor at the end of the bed.

even though i seem to be relatively safe, this is still weird as hell. how did i get here? judging by the fact that my outfit is still perfectly in tact, i haven't slept with anyone or been taken advantage of. did i break in? i am a little crazy when i'm drunk.

the sound of the door opening snaps me out of my train of thought, and instantly triggers my good old hangover headache. "shit," i groan, shutting my eyes and clutching my head. "close the damn door, it's bright out there!" i literally don't even know who i'm talking to right now.

"i see you've got quite the vocabulary when you're sober, too," a smooth voice replies, sounding somewhat amused.

"and what the fuck about it?" i ask, eyes still shut. "plus, i don't feel sober."

i hear the unidentified person to whom i'm speaking take a seat in the gaming chair across the room and roll it over to beside me. "oh, maybe you're not." his voice sounds concerned this time. "anyway, i brought you coffee if you feel like opening your eyes."

hmm, coffee does sound nice. i blindly reach out my hands and feel for the warm mug.

"you'd probably find the coffee if you could see."

"ah ah ah," i tisk, "eye opening comes after the coffee. that's what the coffee's for, stupid." i take a nice, long sip then crack my lids to have a look at the guy. he's handsome, lean but muscular, and has shaggy brown hair. "so, who are you?"

"my name's suna rintaro," he replies. "you must be wondering how you got here."

"i'm more interested in the time, really." i tend to ignore the sense that tells me i might be in danger.

suna glances at his phone screen, then at me. "it's 2:56 in the afternoon."

"oh, that's alarming. so, how did i get here, suna?" i like the way his name sounds.

"well, at the party last night, someone roofied your drink with some ketamine. the guy was trying to drag you upstairs when kita noticed-"

"wait, you were at the party? who invited you?"

"um, i'll try not to take offense to that. kita and aran started beating the shit out of him and screamed at me to get you out of there since you couldn't move and were passing out. i didn't know where you lived so i just took you to my place."

i try not to laugh at the part when he said he didn't know where i lived. "oh. how'd you know it was ketamine? i've heard kit talk about it, but he didn't mention it having any effects like that."

"he said he bought some from the guy earlier. apparantly when you take a high dose, it paralyzes you and sends you into some other dimensional high." he pauses. "can i ask why you said the time was alarming, and why you're obviously holding back laughter right now?"

"because, suna," i sit up, starting to strap up my shoes, "that party was mine. at my house. and my parents will be home in half an hour."

~

HI i've had this sitting in my drafts for like a year but i revisited it and fixed it up, and i actually really like it now so i'm back on my writing bullshit
i hope y'all enjoy this fic as much as i do, love u always !!