Chapter 7.

POV SELENA
    The next day I went to college alone.  Zendaya doesn't have the first class, so she's coming later.
     Already in the parking lot near the educational institution, I saw Justin.  He stands with Hailey, Taylor and two other guys I don't know.  It was evident that they were fighting.  I didn't want to get out of the car, so as not to attract attention.  Looking at the time, I realized that I needed to go.  I had to go out.  I went around.  But Justin was able to spot me here too.  He left them and ran to me.

    POV JUSTIN
    I hugged Selena.  We had a great time together yesterday.

Justin: Good morning!  How are you?
Selena: Everything is good!

    Embracing his shoulders, he led me towards his friends.

Justin: Guys, this is Selena.  Selena, this is Dylan and Niall, my best friends.

    Niall shook hands with Selena.

Niall: Nice to meet you!

    And Dylan smiled at her.

Selena: Me too!
Hailey: I saw you on TV yesterday, you were so cute.
Justin: Yeah, thanks!

    POV HAILEY
    I shot this mistress with an evil glance.  How dare she go to my boyfriend?

Selena: Well ... okay, I have to go.
Justin: I'll walk you through.

    They left together.  How this Selena pisses me off!

    POV SELENA
    Justin is so cute!  God, I like him so much!
    He walked me to class.  There I met Ariana, who began to smile at me.

Ariana: Tell me!
Selena: What ?!
Ariana: About your boyfriend!
Selena: God.  We are not dating!
Ariana: Well, yes, yes.  You were shown on TV yesterday.  You look so cute together.
Selena: But we are not together!
Ariana: Why are you hiding it from me?  I'm your best friend, you can tell me everything.
Selena: Yes, but we really don't date.
Shane: Hurray!  Now we can go on double dates!
Shawn: We have a new couple!
Selena: Don't you shout!  We are not dating!

    These rumors spread throughout the class.  It turns out that everyone was watching TV yesterday, where they broadcast Justin Timberlake's recital.  So the whole college saw us together and everyone now thinks we are dating.

Ariana: He's a sophomore!  All the girls are crazy about him!  Well done.
Shawn: You may not be dating, but I saw how you looked at each other.
Shane: Yes.
Selena: Oh my God.  Everything is quiet.  We have a couple.  I try to gain knowledge!

    At recess, when we had lunch, the guys and I sat down at the same table.  Justin and his friends were passing by.  He looked at me and smiled, I reciprocated.  A couple of minutes later, when he took his food, he joined us.  His friends did the same.
    Ariana, Shane, and Shawn met Justin, Dylan, and Niall.  It is worth noting that we all immediately found a common language.

    POV JUSTIN
    I met Selena's friends.  Now I have a better chance of being with her longer.
    After lunch I had 2 more pairs left.  And at 4 o'clock in the afternoon I had to go to charity for the first time.
    I'm looking forward to being alone with Selena again.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 8!