They're Brothers!?

Derreck's POV

I was texting Jaz when I hear the phone ring. The caller ID said uknown name and number, so I put it on speaker thinking that it was someone selling something. Then I hear a familiar voice. "Yeah sorry, but Erica can't talk right now." Jasmine? "Is that Erica?" Michal yelled from the other room. "No she sounded like Jaz." I yelled back. "Is this Jasmine?" "Derreck?! Why do you have Michal's phone?" she asked. "Maybe because this is my home phone, and how did you get our number." 

Jasmine's POV

Even though I was far from Erica, I still kept walking. I quickly stopped and thought about what he just said. "Why are you breathing so hard?" he asked. I didn't answer. "You live with Michal?" "Yes, he's my little brother. We have different dads," he replied."Oh." "So Jaz, I wanted to tal-" He was cut off by Erica running into me. "Ow!" "Sorry I wasn't looking!" she said. "Guess what. Derreck is Michal's older brother, and he's on the phone now." "No way, give it to me," she said snatching the phone out of my hands. I put my ear up to the phone. "Hello?" she said questionably. "Is this Erica, the girl my brother is so madly in love with?" Derreck asked playfully. " OMG you are so right" she whisper/shouted. Then we hear a slightly higher voice in the backround. "Give me the phone."Hello, is this Erica?" he asked "Hi Michal. I read your note and..." Erica paused and looked at me with puppy dog eyes, and I knew what she wanted. "Fine, go ahead," I mouthed. "And I want you to come to my party," she finished. "I am; when Derreck first told me, I wanted to come." "To a slumber party?" she said confused. "No, he said that you were throwing an 'Out of School' party for everyone," Michal explained. "Of coarse he did," I said sarcastically. "Oh, well, I'll see you tonight. Bye" she ended the call. "I'm mad at you." " I'm sorry, but what if this is my only chance with him," she said. "I understand. So about this party, since Michal is coming I assume that Derreck is, and he's' probably bringing every person he knows," I said in annoyance." "Yeah I don't think my dad would let me have a huge party in the house." she said. " Well how about we ask if we can have it in your guest house; it's big enough," I replied as I unlocked my phone. I have 2 missed calls and 3 text messages. "Okay, I'll ask call my dad now," she said.

From: Dad

Pick up your phone MISSY!

Now I know who the missed calls are from.

From: Uknown Name

See ya the party<3

Oh yeah I'm bringing  some people too.

Who is- this better not be who I think it is. "Eri(Air-ee), come here," I shouted. "Coming!" she shouted back. "Do you know this number?" I showed her the text. "Yeah that's Derreck's," she said. "Why would you give my number to Derreck! Out of all people. Derreck!?" "I'm sorry, I just thought that you wouldn't mind because you're so nice and all." she said trying to calm me down. "It's alright, but why did he want my number? He knows that I hate him." "I think he likes you," she said in a lovey dovey tone. "Eww, do not say that. Just the thought of him makes me want to puke." "I thought you liked guys like him, you know, jocks," she said. "Yeah I like the athletic type but not immature, stupid jerks like Derreck. I like jocks who are confident but respectful," I cleared up. "Oh, well it's getting late. Let's go shopping and get to decorating!" she said excitedly.

This is the last of the Intro. The next chapter introduces IM5.

(Derreck on the side)