Chapter 1: The Beginning

HighSchool Jaiden arise from her sleep , her hair was naturally perfect so she bounced downstairs put a waffle in her large mouth and darted to her favorite person in the whole world, James was her life she will die for James he is her reason to live and die, there first time meeting was at a summer-camp so she darted to the house to reunite with her best friends.

She arrived at the door, she always like his house the smell of the blue paint the way the grass squished like slime and the way the door felt on her soft child hands. She did her special knock as she wait for her best friend to greet her instead she was meat with her witch of a sister.

Faith: Sup cunt.

Jaiden: Hey cunt get you brother!

Faith: You better treat me with respect retard!

Jaiden: Say another word and I will blow you head off!

Faith: Let's go hoe.

Jaiden: THAT"S IT CUNT I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Faith: It's on bastard!

James: Faith mom wants you.

Faith: Tell my mom to shut up before I make her shut up!

Odd-Mom: Who you think you talking to?

Faith: Wait mom it's a metaphor.

Odd-Mom: Keep saying those metaphors I'm gonna slap the metaphors out your mouth, you know what bring me my gun I'm gonna kill you!

As Odd-Mom killed Faith Jaiden and James celebrated with tacos as they smile there way to school.