Ron and Hermione

Ron's part (of speaking)
I woke up in the middle of the night with a start, from a nightmare. You know who had been back, and had took my girlfriend, Hermione. I've always liked Hermione, since she told me I had dirt on my nose to that day I kissed her. I loved her. Today it was her birthday. I hadn't planned anything, but luckily I had lots of time. It was only 5 in the morning. I looked in the mirror and tamed my red, bushy hair. I got the gel from the boys bathroom, and was about to put it on when I realised I hadn't taken a shower since 2 weeks, so I should do that first. I let the warm water run down me, as I stared motionless at the water falling. I heard movement from where Harry's bed was, so I quickly got out and dressed. I purposely shuffled my hands in my hair, so Harry would think I didn't brush my hair. Harry comes in.
"What are you doing, Ron?" He yawned, and he didn't even have his glasses on.
"Oh, I was j-just um, I was..... Looking for my.... Dental floss!" I lied.
"Oh. Isn't that a Muggle item?" Harry asked.
I nodded, and Harry was about to leave when:
"I know what you were actually doing, Ron, and I can help you plan for Hermione's birthday."
I lifted my eyebrows and we got to work.

Hermione's part (of speaking)
I woke up, feeling fresh. It was 6, and that was when I got ready for school. I put my two feet on the ground and they lifted my body up. I picked out an outfit. I brushed my hair and put it up in a bun. While brushing my teeth, I took a look at my calendar.
"SQUEEAAA! It's my birthday, Ginny! Oh, sleepy head, wake up!" I squealed, spitting out my toothbrush and throwing a pillow at Ginny's head.
I went to the bathroom and cleaned out my mouth. I sat at Ginny's bed, muttering on about Ron.
"It's 6:59, and Ron still isn't here! Frankly, I'm starting to getting very worried. What if something happened to him? What if he-"
But I wasn't able to finish, because at that moment Ginny put her hand to my mouth.
"If there is one thing about my brother that I know, it's that he's always late. And, it's only 7 now, don't worry, I'm sure he'll- oh look!" Ginny pointed at the door.
The door was opened but no one was there. All you could hear was mumbling.
"I am not going in there looking like.. Looking like this!" Ron's voice came, through gritted teeth.
"You have your uniform on under, just change 5 minutes before your first class." Harry's voice came.
"But Ginny's in there, and Lavender, and all the girls!" Ron was heard, followed by giggles from all the girls in the dorm, though pushed in by Harry anyway. He was wearing a baby blue suit, gelled up hair and looking very handsome. I giggled, joined by Ginny's heartily laughs. Ron seemed to have finally plucked up some courage.
"M'lady, may I escort you to your classes, on this special day?" Ron said, doing a funny bow. I laughed, and said in a posh accent:
"Hello, fine sir, I shall be honoured to come with you."
He linked my arm, and I was quite enjoying my special day. Once we were out of the building, we took a quick walk.
"Oh no, look over there." Ron pointed over to a pale boy standing on a pile of rocks.
"Hey, Ron, nice suit. 'Mione, you must be embarrassed." Draco Malfoy commented.
We turned around.
"OY, you filthy mudblood, I wasn't done speaking to you!" Draco called.
I turned back to face Malfoy, to see Ron about to lunge at him. Before Ron could even reach Malfoy, Malfoy threw a stone at me. The stone flew towards me, and just as I had put my hands up to defend myself, it hit my forehead. I fell back, landing on the grass. I passed out.

Ron's part (of speaking)
It was 6:50, and I was going over the plan for Hermione's birthday with Harry.
"So.. I arrive at her door in a suit. And later on, we will ask Professor McGonagall if we can host a party, devoted to Hermione but for the whole school, and the party will be a Royal Ball. Every girl will be a princess, and every boy will be a prince. I will ask her romantically. At the end, Hermione will be crowned queen. Is that correct? Sounds a bit cheesy." I asked Harry.
"Ron, Hermione will love it!!!!" Harry exclaimed.
We walked to Hermione's dorm, to hear Ginny talking to Hermione.
"Hear that? Ginny knows I'm always late."
"Ginny? Oh.. I um sh-should leave, you know, to let you and Hermione to be a-alone." Harry stuttered, going rather pale.
"Harry, what happened with you and Ginny?"
"Well, yesterday, we were celebrating our 3 month anniversary," I sniggered once Harry said that, "And she asked me if she wanted to study in the library tomorrow. So, as we are going to Hogsmeads tomorrow I said: Ron and I are going to Hogsmeade, you can come, but you'd be a third wheel. So Ginny wasn't too happy with me..." Harry said.
"Harry, I look ridiculous. I am not going in there looking like this." I gritted my teeth and said.
"You have your uniform on under, just change 5 minutes before class." Harry replied.
"But Ginny's in there, and Lavender, and all the girls!" I said.
Harry gave me a push and I came into view of all the girls. I heard giggles, but I didn't care anymore.
"M'lady, may I escort you to your classes, on this special day?"
"Hello, fine sir, I shall be honoured to come with you." Hermione's delighted reply came.
We linked arms, and took a walk. Suddenly I spotted Malfoy.
"Oh no, look over there." I pointed to a pale boy.
"Hey, Ron, nice suit. 'Mione, you must be embarrassed."
We turned the other way, not wanting to get in a fight.
"OY, you filthy mudblood, I wasn't done speaking to you." Draco said.
I saw him aiming a stone at Hermione. Before I could save Hermione, the rock had hit her in the head. I lunged at Malfoy, tearing his stupid blonde hair out of his scalp. My fist hit his nose dozens of times, but then I remembered Hermione. I ran to her and lifted her in the bridal style, and I carried her to the hospital wing. I put her on one of them bed and leaned in to kiss her forehead. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked so beautiful.

HEY GUYS! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was a good start to kick off a new Harry Potter story. Chapter 2 will be up soon, maybe even today or tomorrow. Thanks again!