Hermiones birthday PART 1

Ron's part (of speaking)
I woke up, 1 o clock, Hermione's birthday. I had fallen asleep holding Hermione's hand. Suddenly the door opened, to reveal Ginny. She was bawling her eyes out.
"I-is Hermi-hermione oka-y?" She said between sobs.
I jumped to my feet and ran to Ginny. I hugged her hard.
"Oh, Gin, you don't worry about Hermione, she'll be al-"
Suddenly Hermione started to move. I let go of Ginny, and ran over to Hermione. Harry came bursting in, and Ginny ran out when she saw him. Harry looked extremely confused, but then he seemed to remember the fight, and he frowned. He then remembered what he came in for, and rushed over to Hermione.
"What's going on?" She asked, slightly startled.
"Well, you um, passed out, this morning, on your birthday."
"What? But my cl-classes and everything and what have I m-missed!" She asked.
"Oh, you've been excused from classes. Anyways you fall asleep there, and me and Harry have a mission to do. I'll see you later, Hermione." I said.
"But but but...." She started, but never finished as she fell straight asleep.
Harry and I tip toed out of the hospital wing. We met Malfoy on the way to Professor McGonagall's room.
"Malfoy" Harry and I scowled at Malfoy.
"Potter. Weasly." Malfoy's reply came.
"I despise you, Malfoy." Ron said.
"You broke my nose, Weasly. Luckily Madam Promfery could fix it before you brought that- that Hermione character in."
Harry dragged me away.
"Stupid MALFOY! Can't he JUST ACCEPT that I'll break every bone in his body if he insults my girlfriend.." I said those last two words in quite a dreamy voice.
"In love, are we?" Harry replied.
"Yes, we are! By the way, Fred and George are visiting Hogwarts for the party. Bringing some pranks, so I hear."
"Alright. Come, here is her office."
We knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. The door squeaked open and Professor McGonagall answered.
"Potter, Weasly, how may I help you? Come in, come in, I'd like to speak to you."
She gestured her hand to get them to sit on two luxurious chairs.
"Now, what can i do for you two?"
"Well, you might have heard Hermione's birthday is today. She is in hospital, so we were going to surprise her with a party, though the party is for the whole school. But afterwards, everyone will leave, and there is a little small room,chick Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Fred, George, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet and myself will be attending. We all have our partners, and if you could just allow us to throw this party at 5:30 we would be very greatful." Ron said.
Professor McGonagall seemed to be thinking deeply.
"Alright Harry and Ron, I will allow you to have this party, on one condition."
"Anything." Harry replied.
"Well, like i said I have something I wanted to talk to you about. It's about Quidditch. Try-outs are tomorrow, start of the year, and Harry, you are the captain. Ron, can you please try out? And do get Hermione to try out, thanks boys."
" PSHHH! Hermione can't ride a broom, let alone play QUIDDITCH!" Harry says, quite loud.
"Oh, I've seen Hermione play, and let me tell you, she is well fit. Dismissed, boys." Professor McGonagall said.
"C'mon Harry, let's go set up." Ron said, getting up to leave.

Hermione's part (of speaking)
I wake up, expecting to see Harry and Ron hovering over me again, but they were gone. In fact, none of my friends were there. The last thing I remember is Harry and Ron telling me I should fall asleep, and I did, into a deep sleep. I pushed myself up with my arms, feeling great.
"Madam Pomferey, I'm feeling much better. May I leave?" Hermione asked.
Yes, well, it seems your head has made a full recovery, you are free to go."
Just as I was about to leave, Madam Pomferey pleased me by saying:
"Oh, happy birthday, Hermione!"
I thanked her and left. I was walking down the hall when I heard commotion in the school hall. I saw Ron and Harry in the hall, talking. I was going to go in, when Malfoy suddenly came up.
"Hey Granger. You look.... OK. You wanna come with me to be alone? For, a minute or two?" Malfoy said, strangely.
"Er... Why?" I asked, suspiciously.
"Um...so I can... Insult you, obviously." Malfoy stuttered.
He shuffled off, fake laughing.
"Weird.." I muttered to myself.
And with that, I completely forgot about Ron and Harry.

HI GUYS! Like I promised, this is part 1 of Hermione's birthday. I know I published two chapters already, but that's because I had already had them planned. Fred is alive again in this, if you were wondering. Part 2 coming some time this week, or maybe next week. Thank you! Don't forget to comment!