My Soulmate | Light X Jaxx

Written By TheFriendshipMaster

Friendship: As a new member in the IMFC, I hope you all enjoy my first one-shot on this account!

《《 Third Person 》》

The gleaming rays of the sun were the first thing Light saw as he opened his medium purple eyes.
That day was his 18th birthday.

Also the day where he would finally receive his soulmate tattoo.

A soulmate tattoo was special. It was a one-of-a-kind marking that declared who the person you would spend the rest of your life with.

The person you would marry.
The person closest to you.

The person you fell in love with.

Light, already have hauling himself out of bed, made his way over to the silver-lined mirror and picked up a brush.

' Alex did tell me to make myself look nice before leaving... ' He muttered, remembering the words his blonde friend told him the day prior.

Light looked up at his reflection and held the brush to his hair, before sighing and running it through his messy lavender hair.

It didn't take long for Light to finish brushing and braiding his hair. But when he was finished, he couldn't help but notice something.

Under his lavender hair was the edge of a silver circle.

Curious, Light pushed away the hair covering the circle. Once he did, he gasped.

For printed on his forehead was a silver ring; A gleaming ruby on top.

Light was almost speechless. But not just because of his tattoo...

But because of the small red writing layered under it.

《《 Light's Perspective 》》

I couldn't speak, nor could I blink. I was both too shocked and happy.

It was true.

Jaxx was my soulmate.