🤍𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎🤍

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Baby. I said walking into the bathroom as melo looked at me through the mirror. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back. I moved my hand to his shorts.

What you doing? He asked.

Nothing. I said.

Well stop I'm on live. He said. I looked over at his phone and my cheeks got red. He laughed turned us around so he was leaning on the counter and hugged.

Not funny. I whined. He looked down at me and kissed me and grabbed my ass.

Now they already probably screen recorded it and it's gonna be all over the internet. He said.

Tell them not to post that. I whined.

Alright but I can't promise you they won't. He said.

Fine. I said.

Okay I know half y'all dun took videos of what Y/n just did and she's embarrassed so don't post it. He said.

Plz. I begged putting my face in camera. Melo laughed.

But y'all know I'm not embarrassed to do anything. He said and gripped my ass and picked me up. I squealed wrapping my legs around his waist and we kissed it was wet and deep.

Ion give a fuck she my girl I'll do whatever I want to her in public. He said pulling away. I groaned and sighed.

Aye bruh ask us questions. Melo said placing his hand on my waist and I had a crop top on and his hands were cold.

How tall is Y/n?...I don't know baby how y'all are you? He asked.

5'4 or 5'5 I don't know. I said. He nod and kissed me on my lips softly.

I love you. He said against my lips.

I love you more. I said.

Does how bad does he smip for me? I said reading the comments.

I say it's really bad but he's thinks it not. I said.

Cuz it's not I'm daddy fuck you do everything I say. He said.

No the fuck I don't. I said.

Next question...Why her ass so fat cuz I be blowing her back out. He said bend me over and started dry humping me.

Nigga stop. I said pushing him away.

And that's what she do when she try to run away. He said.

LaMelo. I said running my fingers throw my hair.

What? He asked.

Shut up you always tell everyone everything. I said.

You mean what we behind closed doors? He asked.

Shut up. I said.

Who you talk to like that? He asked wrapping his hand around my neck. But not a bad way in a sexual way cuz he knows it's turns me on.

I'm talking to you. I said.

Ight y'all we off this shit Imma get on live soon. He said and ended the live. I laughed and ran into living room.

Y/n. He said running after me.

Baee Noo. I said laughing. I ran into the guest room and locked the door.

You can't stay in here all day you know. He said.

Yes I can I got a TV a bed some clothes in here a snacks. I said.

Who the fuck you got snacks in there? He asked.

Don't worry bout it. I said turning on the TV.

You deadass right now. He said.

Yes now leave. I said.

Aye don't the key unlock the doors? He asked.

Nooo. I lied.

Hold on cuz I'm finna try. He said and went to get the keys. He then came back and he unlocked the door.

Yeaahhh get ya ass over here. He said.

Do you not understand how big your shit is? I asked.

I know how big it is stop tryna make up all these excuses. He said and grabbed my ankle and pulled me to the bottom of the bed.

Baby. I said.

What? He asked looking at me.

Your eyes are so cute! I said grabbing his face.

Stop. He groaned and leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and give in but it didn't happen in the guest room it happened in our room.
•••••

I got lazy on this one guys