In laws

"Ayaa lan zhan, just wear anything. You and you're husband both can wear potato sack and will still look good." Xichen plopped down one the Chair and stretch out his hand and neck. He Lean his arms on his desk.

" I am going to dinner with my in laws family. I can't just wear anything." Lan zhan this time took another suit from the suitcase and stand In front of mirror. " What do you think about this one??" He turned around to show to Xichen. 

Xichen show thumps up to him. " I think this one is good." Lan zhan smile at him and went to bathroom to change his casual clothes that he wore for his duty into the suit. Xichen put the other suit that was scattered on the floor inside the suitcase.

After 15 minutes lan zhan came out from the bathroom. Xichen gasped " What did you do to my lan zhan???Who are you??? Where's my lan zhan??? My buddy are you still inside the bathroom???"

"If you don't stop now than I'll kick your ball"
Xichen immediately cover his ball with his hand. " You look perFecT!!!"

Lan zhan once again look at mirror to check himself. "Mianmian, how do I look??" Mianmian who was Stuck in computer look at lan zhan and give a thumbs up. She then spray her perfume to him. " This perfume is lots of girl favorite. I think your mother in law will like it."

Lan zhan gave him a warm smile. " Don't forget  to respectfully bow to them. Kids nowadays don't treat the in laws with respect." Qiren scream from his cubicle.

Lan zhan Phone Dinged. He check his phone and smile draw on his face. " I can guess who's that just by looking at you." Xichen teased him and soon joined by Mianmian. " That one and only person." Lan zhan turned into Beetroot.

"Okay, okay stop teasing him. Let him go." Qiren slapped lan zhan shoulder twice . " You should respect your in laws but don't let them climb up your shoulder. If they treat you Wrong Again than you're coming to me. And I teach them lessons. And I mean it lan zhan. You are no lesser than Wei Ying, keep that in mind. You don't have to bear everything alone. You got a family and it's us." Mianmian came forward. " Yes Qiren sir is right. You got us. If they mistreat you than I'll pulled all of their hair."

" Thank God lan zhan that I have a good relationship with you otherwise I'll be in jail with bald headed." With Xichen comment all of them laugh.

" Thank you Guys. You all are indeed my family. Thank you."

" Now go, you're Prince Charming is waiting."

Lan Zhan bade them and ran towards his husband car who was on call. Wei Ying immediately turn off his call when he saw lan zhan coming out from the Detective Office looking ethereal in the suit. Wei Ying open his arms inviting lan zhan for Bear hug. " I miss you so much." Lan zhan smile when he listen to his husband fast heartbeat.

" I miss you too." Lan zhan tightened his hug but than he pulled away remembering he's wearing suit which draw a Frown on his husband forehead.

" I can't wear a Wrinkle suit." He then pulled his husband hand. " Let's go we'll caught in traffic."

" First where's my kiss??" Lan zhan look around and than kiss his husband lips. He was about to deepen the kiss when he heard his colleagues squealing and hooting from the rooftop. Lan zhan mentally smack his forehead and give middle finger towards his colleagues who was at rooftop enjoying the view. Wei Ying laughed and bow them politely. He open the car for lan zhan which again earned a big squealing from his colleagues.

They drive off from lan zhan office to restaurants they were about to meet. He hold Lan zhan right  hand with his left.

." Do you think he'll be okay?"Mianmian asked worriedly. Xichen took a long breath. " He will be. Lan zhan is strong."