3

I looked at the stars my hand holding Tyler's thinking, 'What time is it?' I looked at my phone reading that it was 12:20.
"We better get back to the hotel." I said showing the time to him.
"Oh yeah let me order an uber and thank Jace for letting us in." He ordered the uber as I folded the blanket. I held the blanket to my chest and blushed wanting to kiss him again. I handed the blanket to jace and thanked him along with tyler.

We got back to the hotel and I went to go part ways with Tyler at the two elevators.
"Thank you so much for that."
"Hey it's nothing." He said slyly as he toyed with my hand.
"I'll see you on the bus tomorrow." I said pushing the elevator button.
"Let me walk you to your room ry." I smiled at the offer as the door opened and we stepped on together. As the doors closed I felt myself gravitate to him. My hand in his, my head laid on his arm. I just stared at the doors praying the elevator would break so I could stay with him forever. But the doors opened. I slowly walked out him following behind.
"Goodnight Tyler" I whispered still holding his hand unable to make the smile from my face fade.
"Goodnight ry" He leaned in kissing me before unlinking his hand from mine and walking back to the elevator. I put my key card in the door and opened it the smile still staining my face.

"Jesus christ Orion where the hell have you been" The smile left as uncle Malik stormed towars me hugging me and checking to see if I was ok. "I've been worried sick kid."
"I went and got dinner with herro."
"Dinner Orion? Its midnight." He started raise his voice and I coward back.
"He wanted to show me the city."
"Orion I said to tell me if you leave this is random city you've never been too. What if something happened to you?"
"Nothing happen uncle Malik!" he sat on the bed rubbing his temples sighing out of stress.
"Orion I promised to take care of you no matter what. I promised to make sure you would alway be happy and healthy." I walked over to the bed and sat beside him laying my head on his shoulder.
"And you've done that. I'm happy and I'm healthy."
"Good, but I need you to promise that if you leave again like you did tell me. I don't need to worry about you."
"I'm sorry, I promise it wont happen again."
"I know kiddo, I love you get some rest." He kisses my fore head before walking over to the other bed and laying down.