17

We sat down at the bench in the garden, naghatid ang katahimikan sa pagitan naming dalawa nang mga ilang minuto, tanging tunog at pag agos lang nang tubig ang naririnig namin.

"So what now?" I ask

"I miss you Chesca!" Pag kasabi nya nang mahinang boses

Pagkatapos noon ay natahimik ulit kaming dalawa at naghihintay kung sino ang babali nang oras na iyon, nakatingin ako sa malayo habang siya nakatingin sa tubig na bumubuhos sa harap namin,

"Where do you experience being stupid?" he ask

What a stupid questions is that, I look up the sky and still thinking what should I say to him.

"Saan ako tanga..... nung minahal kita, na naniwala ako sayo...... na mamahalin mo ako nang totoo!"

I said in lower tone, I don't care if I hurt his feelings, I feel numb I didn't think what should I say but that's the real thing I want to say to him, I want to expose my feeling to release my pains that still in my heart obscure.

"Bout you?" I ask

He think he look at me beside I hear his gasp and deep breath, then look at the water.

"When I left you..... when I didn't do anything to make you stay...... when I let you go without hearing my explanation...... that's the stupid part of my life I've done!"

When he tell that my heart hurts someone pinch it his tears fall and my eyes do the same thing he hold my hand and massage lightly with his hand, his touch I miss this.

"Can you now listen to my explanation Ches. Please I'm begging you please!"

I was shock when he knelt in front of me and hold my hands and start begging me , I tried not to nod by I did I want to say no but I can't my mind say yes while my heart is saying the different thing, but I don't hesitate I nod and say yes. he sat beside me and look up the sky again then start the narration of our past........

~FLASHBACK~

Spencer's POV

"Yow bro!" Clayton greet me

I smile and greet him back, this is the day of our 1st anniversary with Chesca I'm happy cause we reach this kind of a relationship, and I'm so proud cause she's the girl I want to have, she give me a chance to show my love for her, and I will promise I'll love her for the rest of us, I will assure that I won't hurt her feelings I will protect her from all of the damnation.

When we reach our destination, me and Chesca put out swimming attire on and go to the pool, after that saw her, she came up to the water, I think she's tired so I  followed her,

She enter the bathroom, I can't wait her so I use the other restroom to wash my self, I came out first, what's her doing inside of the bathroom why she take a long time inside that.

I sit on the bed and get my things , I look at the smallest compartment of my bag, I make sure she won't see this she always looking my things, and I don't want her to see my surprise gift for her, when I heard the door open I quickly hide that little paper bag, I don't want her to see it in this time, I have a plan when I will give it to her,

But I failed, I can't hide it to her anymore, she force me to look what is inside of that bag, so I stand up and approach her, then open that little box, I buy it to my friend jewelry shop, that's limited edition, and I choose her birth stone cause I think she will like it, and she did