𝙏𝙬𝙤

𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐘 - 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐋
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨"

𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐘 - 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐋"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨"

"Shawty come here, I wanna grab your body lay you on the sofa & as I pull your hair, I'm gonna stroke your body make ya bend over for me"

I Sang doing my Lil Snapchat video in the car before saving it.

"I swear bro stop singing that old ass song" Desiré complained covering her ears as I mugged her.

"Shut up before I wake up Chris breezy" I mumbled before she hit the back of my head causing me to rub the spot.

"Keep talking" she said getting back in the car and driving off while I mugged her.

Today we had our Lil girls day considering we just been working and working and she getting mad at me and my song because I made her put the gas in.

It is not my car.

"I'm sorry but this isn't the way to my house sugar cookie..." I told her seeing she the took the next exit on the left.

"I gotta stop to my boo house he supposed to give me money" she said rubbing a Lil lip gloss on her lips stopping in front of a big ass house.

"Mmmm"

We got out the car and walked up to the door before this cockroach started banging on the door.

"Bi- are you crazy" I removed her hand tilting my head.

"Yes, yes I am" she shook her head making me bust out laughing.

"Ay bro hide the weed!" We heard from the side of the door.

"Nigga where!?" The other voice said.

"IDK IN THE FREEZER NIGGA!" The male voice said getting closer to the door causing us to bust out laughing.

"Really Desiré?" The boy tilted his head at her making me chuckle.