unstable x radiant.

plot:
unstable and the rest of the days are at a masquerade party, but unstable is slowly starting to have an odd feeling near the other operative radiant. before he left to the bathroom to "calm down" his feeling before radiant walks into the bathroom stall.

-

it was rather a normal day, but today was different. all the myths to the smallest to the biggest such as alone traveler and others. the day union were invited, obviously. they were a big myth themselves two. everyone was taken in a bus with other myths. and then to a big place, with bright lights and colorful lights, where the day union was not use to. everyone splitted up. bene, mac, radiant and unstable were at the dining area.

there's also a dance floor and a contest and stuff, but today it was radiant and unstable. the four operative sat at a table, in their formal outfit as black tuxedo finished with a mask. "CAKE IS OF THE REMIND OF THE BAKERY OF BENEVOLENT YES YES?" unstable shouted as he digged into the cake. eating at a fast rate as he shoved the cake into his mouth.

"of course, i bake delicious and also help people. but i must say, these cake are delicious, it was an honor to be at this party. don't you think so?" bene said as he started to eat his cake. "unstable! don't rush I'm too much, you'll get a stomach ache!" radiant whined as the male reached for a napkin and pulled in the blue operative, cleaning their face as if they were a child.

this,, this was just embarrassing moment for the other operative, and yet they were also very close. unstable giggled as he felt odd inside, feeling his cheeks heat up and feel tingly. was he blushing? or whatever that word meant, he hears it a lot from bene. he froze before he pushed radiant's arm away. "I AM BIG BOY I DON'T NED OF OTHER TO CLEAN-" he pouted as he continued to munch into his cake.

radiant just giggled and laughed it off, "you're very adorable when you're angry." radiant mumbled as he just started to eat his cupcake. while mac was sitting next to bene, staring at the other operative and not moving at all.

-

smut ahead because like, this is a smut book-

-

it was roughly around the end of the party, around midnight as everyone was just dancing or in the back just eating. as for unstable, the short but blue operative has spent his time either with radiant or just staring at him with or without even knowing. he smiled as he blushed blue, before heading into the bathroom and into a stall. he sat down as he smiled, giggling as his hand slowly slid down his thighs. around his own crouch.

what was the male doing? was this normal? why did he feel weird but also pleasuring. before he could even think, the male slowly unzipped his black pants and his erect member just popped out immediately. he panicked at first, trying to rethink but immediately grabbed a hold of himself and his member. and slowly but surely started to pleasure himself.

the male continued, as he released tiny moans. halfway into it, the door creaked. he paused, before looking at his bathroom stall, under the door was a shadow of someone. the stall was unlock, why didn't he lock it? well, let's just say he immediately left into the bathroom stalls without closing any doors. only for his that wasn't locked.

his heart beated, who was this? are they doing to leave, will they open the do- as his thoughts flooded roughly around his mind. it happened, the creak of the door opened and there was radiant. who looked at the blushing blue operative before looking down to see his erection. "R-RADIANT? WHAT IS DOING WHAT IS N-NO KNOCK? WH-" "why didn't you lock the door?" he paused.

"I-IM SO OF THE SORRY PLEASE DO NOT TELL OF THE LE-" "why are you doing this? unstable, i know you and i know you wouldn't do this type of stuff. so what happened?" radiant said in a calm voice. unstable sighed as his face was still blue. "B-,, BECAUSE OF YOU I-IDIOT. YOU ARE OF THE NICE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL WARM AND HAPPY OF THE INSIDE YOU YOU DID THIS IT NOT MY FAULT YOU TOY MAND EMENNF DELFLEL TEHSI WA-"

before unstable could continue yelling. his mouth was sealed close, by the other lips of the other operative. he trembled as his eyes got a bit watery, this felt new and weird but. as usual he just enjoyed it. he immediately wrapped his arm around the other and pushed himself against the other as he stood up a bit. slightly rubbing his erection against the other. before the tall operative pulled away with a string of saliva connecting the two.

"R-RADI-" then the operative was pushed down onto the toilet as the other operative got down on both of his knees. placing his hands on the other's thighs and smoothly rubbing them. "you know unstable,, you could've asked me to help." he said as he slowly licked the tip of the other operative. swirling his tongue around it before slowly licking the rest halfway.

unstable let out tiny moan as he leaned his head back, moaning louder and louder as the other continue. it was until the other operative took in all of unstable's member. bobbing his head up and down as he kept swirling his tongue around it. unstable continued to moan as he let his moan cry out louder. this continued for awhile before unstable's leg started shaking. his face-

becoming hotter and hotter from the heat and his face becoming blue. it was until he looked down at radiant and moaned loudly, releasing his cum into the other's mouth which while cumming half way radiant pulled away and got some onto his face. the warm liquid was around the other's face.

"R-RADIANT- I AM SO OF THE SORRY I COULD NOT OF HELP I AM SO SOR-" radiant giggled as he took off his mask from the masquerade. and placed it down onto the quartz floor. "it's fine, the mask was taking it all." he said as he swallowed and got up, and went for another kiss on the lips. unstable instantly kissed back as he smiled.

"unstable, do you like me? as in like like?" unstable nodded. "ah, well. ive always felt the way, since i met your adorable little face." radiant said as he took off unstable's mask which only covered his eyes. and smiled, before the two continued on with their passionate kiss. afterwards, the two embraced and left back to the place with the rest of the union.

-

fuck fuck fuck i am so sorry if my writing still died because i never had any skills but like- there's so many request and this took 3 days fuck fuck

words: 1180