Ch 6:

"Man! What a mustache!"

And there is Tim gushing about that strange mans mustache. I had to admit that was a burly mustache. What I'm more worried about is how Ruth is....and probably the guy as well. Considering we left him with a possessed baby.

"I hope Ruth is alright.." Me too Jane.

"She's is good hands! I mean did you see the mustache on that guy!?"

"And he did have a factory.." That is what I'm worried about.

"Yeah factory!" Still, worried about that.

"Yeah and she gets to eat rainbow food everyday!" That seems bad.

"Maybe, we made a bad choice...no! We made a good choice! That guy seem like he would be a good parent! Inexperienced but a learning one."

"Man, if only we were an orphan."

"We could have rainbow food.."

"And a factory."

"Wait! What if can get all that!"

"Factory!"

"No, I mean what if we became orphans!" The Barnabys looked sad about the no factory part but cheered up about the orphan part.

"How Jane? If you haven't notice we have parents!"

"I have a plan! Look!" Where was she pointing? It looked like...oh.

"No!" My thoughts exactly! I hate our parents, yes I do. But I wouldn't murder them!

"No, look!" A chainsaw cutting a tre- no!

"No!"

"No, look!" This time it was a...travel agency? How is that su- oooh. I see the plan.

And there goes Tim running across the street on traffic hour. How bold. There were cars swerving around him. Than he proceeded to slam his face against the window. The traveling agency....used to ship your parents off and get rid of them the legal way. It didn't say that but that's how we're going to use it. Tim grabbed the whole thing and ran, he just dumped it everywhere....good thing Jane grabbed a pamphlet.

Time skip:
"Okay guys! Listen up!" Tim spoke.

We all turned towards him.

"Give your attention to Abby!" Tim said.

Wait what.

"Wait what? Why!" I demand to know!

"Your our artist of the family. So it's your time to shine!" True but...

"But Tim!" I don't like the attention on me!

"Okay Abby they're all yours!" Tim! Nooo!

"Umm, yeah. Okay! Listen up! You see this pamphlet? Okay we need to make one like this but with the worlds dangerous spots! Any suggestions!" 

Cause I have none.

"Oh! The hottest place on earth!" Barnabys replied.

"No! An acid springs or maybe a forest with bears!" Jane yelled.

"How about something that surely get them. Like cannibals will feast on them or how about the unclimbable Alp.....in Switzerland." Someone had to say it and that someone was me. We had to make sure they didn't come back...dark I know but that was the point of the plan, right?

"Hmm, good suggestions....and we will add them all! We need the most deadliest spots and you gave me the deadliest spots. But let's save the unclimbable Alp for last because you know that is the deadliest place to go. For-"