29:Twenty-Nine

After talking to their kids, Meryl and Pierce just started thinking about how they are going to ask Sandra to move out because Meryl knows that even if she seduce Pierce, she won't be successful but their problem with Sandra involves their kids that is why they need to do something.

"Uhmm Sandra?"Meryl called for her as she prepare her and her kids' lunch.

"Yeah?"Sandra asked.

"Have you started looking for apartments already?Because I heard that you're doing great at your job now."Meryl said all of a sudden, trying her best to be subtle.

"Uhmm are you k-kicking me out?"Sandra asked.

"Not really, but Pierce's parents, they're uhmm moving here because they will arrive from London and they don't have a place yet."Meryl lied.

"But I thought Pierce's mom have her own apartment?"Sandra asked and Meryl's eyes went round.

"How sure are you of that?"Meryl asked.

"I talked to her one time when she was picking up Apollo and Selene."Sandra answered.

"Oh, maybe I misunderstood Pierce's dad. Sorry."Meryl said and Sandra just smiled before going back to her loft.

"Selene, Apollo, lunch is ready!"Meryl yelled and the two arrived in the kitchen all of a sudden.

"Mommy, look, I draw a heart."Apollo said all of a sudden as he show his mother his drawing.

"Wow, baby, that is cute."Meryl said before she carried the two of them to their chairs.

"This is for you mommy."Apollo said and Meryl gasped.

"Really, baby?"Meryl asked and Apollo nodded with a hum.

"Okay, let's eat lunch first."Meryl said and she sat across them.

"Love, Selene, Apollo?I'm home!"A voice yelled all of a sudden that made their two children widely smile.

"Kitchen babe!"Meryl yelled and Pierce arrived in the area all of a sudden.

"Hello, my love."Pierce as he give a peck on her lips before kissing her little baby bump.

"And hello, my babies."Pierce said before kissing the two's foreheads.

"Hi, daddy."The two greeted with a smile.

"I'm guessing mommy cooked lunch today."Pierce said and it made Apollo and Selene giggle.

"Yes, mommy cooked lunch."Meryl said and Pierce sat beside her.

"How is your shoot today?"Pierce asked.

"It was fine. Quick but fine."Meryl said and Pierce smiled.

"Daddy, mommy's work is cool."Selene said all of a sudden and Pierce looked at her.

"Oh, I remember that you two went with mommy at work."Pierce said and Selene nodded with a hum.

"The cameras daddy, they are moving like a train and they gave us lots of candies and cookies."Selene said that made Meryl and Pierce giggle.

"Did you bring some cookies home for daddy?"Pierce asked.

"Yes daddy because they are nice there."Apollo answered.

"Okay, you guys eat first and daddy have a surprise for you two."Pierce said and the two widely smiled before they started eating again.

"Is Sandra still here?"Pierce whispered to Meryl as he look at her.

"Yeah, and babe I don't know how to kick her out of here. My pregnancy hormones are making me too soft."Meryl answered and Pierce softly giggled.

"How about just agree with my plan?"Pierce asked.