One shot

N/a
Suggest naman kayo ng pwede kong gawen pang story hehehe

▪ This is a work of fiction
▪ Errors ahead
▪ Errors in grammar
▪ typos
▪ Request are open
▪ Inspired by "Love Like You" By Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe Future Ending)
Font for dialoges
Font for the lyrics
Sorry kung napangitan kayo :'>

°•Enjoy•°

_________________________________________

If I could begin to be

I watched as you play volleyball by the side. Your fans waving at you. A single wave or smile at them would make them faint in an instant. I always heard rumors that were dating. I can hear it from my friends or classmates but please a clumsy one like me, with a perfect guy like him?

Half of what you think of me

You always want to teach me how to play cause you want me to set the ball to you. After your done with teaching me, we would always sit at the bench near the park. You would always give me compliments and say "anything I could do, you could do better". I quickly turned my head the opposite way so he wouldn't see it.

I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love

After weeks of teaching me, I finally manage to set a ball towards him. When I see him spike, it makes me feel so happy cause his reaction when I set a a ball towards him is priceless. Makes me wanna stop time and pause at every smile he makes when I set. Every set I did to him makes me wonder what this feeling is.

When I see the way you act

Wondering when Im coming back

I started to notice that your acting strange sometimes. I always caught you staring at me. I dont know if its me or something or someone near me. When I approach you, you always have an excuse to stay away from me. Its actually kinda cute for me even though its hurting me.

I could do about everything
I could even learn love to love like you

I didnt really knew it was Valentines Day already. Our adviser suggested that we should perform a simple love song for the Night party. The officers of the classroom agreed with her idea and suggested that it should be one pair, a girl and a boy. She told us to pick someone and if we wouldn't pick then she will have to take manners to her own hands. After a minute of silence, she clapped her hands and pick a random girl and boy. I was shock to know that it was me and Cris. We both looked at each other in shock. When we realized that we were making eye contact, we simply looked at our desk instead.