the weather | roger

warnings: not smut but very much steamy

Y/n watched Roger as he sat behind his drum set, playing with his drum sticks

Y/n watched Roger as he sat behind his drum set, playing with his drum sticks. Roger and Y/n were constantly in an off and on again relationship. Currently they were off because Roger cheated on y/n. Y/n's eyes traveled over to Brian's lanky form. She bit down on her lip, an idea forming in her head.

As the boys finished up, they made their way out of the booth and to the main room. "How was it?" Freddie asks. "You all sounded amazing." Y/n smiled. We all sat in silence for a moment. "It's so cold in here... Roger." Y/n blurts, hinting that she wants his jacket. "Well, damn, y/n. I can't control the weather." Roger replied. I scoff. "Here, y/n." Brian smiles, wrapping his jacket around her shoulders. "Thanks, Bri." She smiles up at him. He returns the expression. Roger, Freddie and Deaky went back into the recording booth but Brian lingered around near y/n. They both made intense eye contact, they're eyes saying more than words. Brian was quick to pull y/n out of the room and to a storage closet. Roger watched them leave. He was practically fuming as he stormed out, going to find the two.

Brian and y/n's lips connected in the dark of the storage closet. They both had a feeling that this would be a one time thing. All of a sudden, the door flung open to reveal an angry Roger. Roger grabbed y/n, pulling her off of Brian and immediately slamming his lips onto hers. Brian groaned and walked out of the storage closet, shutting the door on his way out. Why he even bothered trying, he didn't know.