somewhere in the lower class

"this does not make sense" with a clam voice. "what is it again?" Yoongi asked with a quite voice, with a hint of annoyance on someone. the roads of the market was filled with horse footsteps and metal armor sounds. As the royal guards make their monthly visit in the lower class region." this rule of not allowing these people to enter the capital. " said Taehyung . Yoongi responded to Taehyung with " our country has been ruled this way for centuries. the upper class-men live in the capital. as for the middle class they are scattered around the capital borders,and  as for these people even seeing the royals can be a life time opportunity "   Taehyung  signed.

            the scent of blended flowers brings an aura of joy in the market. As a girl in her late 20s was roaming around with flowers  and arranging them. just to ruin the moment a high pitch voice was heard " Yaannnn!? Yaannn!? where is this brat.." an auntie like women approaches the flower shop ,settling Yan. Yan replied the women stating as Ms.Jeon and asked her what happened. after hearing and noticing her she furiously marched her way in the shop to Yan. she grabbed Yan by her arm forcefully . Yan yelped as she was shocked and momentarily confused. " i brought those flowers but they withered within a few hours. you brat ! i am sure you gave me old flowers purposefully. now compensate me." as soon as the sentence came out of that bitchy mouth of hers she pushed Yan towards the entrance. Yan fells down with a loud thud . And as the rough road of the market street gazes upon Yan's skin it creates many open wounds. Yan winches . "ouch" left her delicate lips.

            a girl suddenly loses her balance and fell down outside a flower shop. The whole parade turns their head towards the girl as well as Taehyung and Yoongi . As Taehyung saw that he came down from his horse and walks towards the girl. Yoongi on the other hand tried to stop Taehyung and failed miserably . Taehyung  kneels as he reaches the girl . seeing this every royal guards got goosebumps. And it made Yoongi sign. " are you hurt ?" Taehyung asks ever so softly that made the girl look up at him. Locking eyes with the girl made Taehyung's heart stop for a moment . the girl looked at him for a moment and at his back then again shifts her gaze down. and slightly shook her head answering his question without words . But her  arm and knees spoke a different story . Taehyung holds her by the shoulder and lifts her up . Taehyung's eyes were glued to her face reading every features. as he was helping her to stand up, she frowns as she was hurt and moving was difficult . For Taehyung  it felt like air stopped its movement. like the world was at a halt.  "Ummm you should return to t- to your horse. thank you " Yan said taking Taehyung out of his daydream. he lets her go and turns but then again turns his posture and grabs Yan's attention "  May i know your name ? " everybody there gasped and Yoongi was at the verge of fainting . " I-its y-yyyan .Lee Yan " as Yoongi heard the name his eyes grew big. But soon a smirk followed .

           as i fell down a man comes my way. As he made his way towards me, everybody starts whispering and talking among themselves. Only gasps were audible. He crouches down to my level  and holds both sides of my body.  And asked if i was okay.  That concerned tone made me look his way . he had the royal guard armor on including the helmet . But i could see those chocolate brown eyes as they met mine . I noticed the other royal guards looking at us like we have opened the gates of hell. my heart started to pound in fear .It sure is not a good look.

Taehyung returned to his horse . The royal march continued. As they were returning to the palace Taehyung said "Hyung I need everything on that girl." Yoongi looked at him with a poker face and replied" Whatever you need my lord "

Yan was standing in her store totally shaken up by all this happening " its going to be a long day, hope it does not bring me any trouble " saying that with a heavy heart she looked the way the royal guards went.

but little did she know it was just the beginning  of a playful trouble.