𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

RYAN B & EFFIE - NO REASON0:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

0:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

It has been four days since Jungkook left the hospital and Taehyung haven't leave his side ever since,taking a very good care of the younger even though the brown haired male haven't uttered a word to him yet.

The first day he just arrived he gave short replies but the next day Jungkook was like a mute,he doesn't talk at all.

If he did the only thing he demanded is for Taehyung to let him go which is also the only thing Taehyung couldn't comply.

"Baby,are you still feeling unwell?I have to attend an important meeting today since I haven't go to work for days now,let's go together,hmm?" Taehyung try to start another conversation with him,his tone was almost like pleading,his cold demeanor was nowhere in sight.These past days the CEO stick to him like a gum,he followed Jungkook everywhere,even in shower.

The freaking shower!

Everyone in the house find it amusing in someway,never in their wildest dreams has they ever imagine their boss to be so caring towards someone,anyone.Taehyung has always been a cold,arrogance man.He care about no one.And he never thought he'd fall in love since he think love is just a waste of time but here he is head over sneakers for Jeon Jungkook.

"I'll take you to the office with me today,can't let you stay here alone now,can I?" Taehyung said,though he know no one would ever think of betraying him,he still doesn't wanna let the younger stay out of his sight.

Jungkook shut his mouth into a thin line,not bothered replying the older question.

In his heart,he know he still love the older as much as he used to.Even what happened months ago hurt him,he can't deny that he still couldn't stop loving him but that doesn't mean he's going to give in because his sweet gesture.

He has done that and Jungkook trust him with all his heart only to be shattered beyond repair.

"Alright,I'll take it as a yes then."Taehyung said before lean in to give Jungkook a sweet peck on his pink lip.

The younger's eyes open wide at the sudden kiss before giving Taehyung a glare to which the older found it adorable because he look like a little mad puppy right now.

uwu

"Aren't you going to change baby?I'm leaving."oh talking about changing only make Taehyung get mad because Jungkook hasn't touch any of the clothes that the CEO has bought for him,only wear a very few of his own.

And right now he's in one of his pink pajamas,his long sleeve shirt and shorts are decorated with little pink bunnies.

"You already took your medicine,yes?Then let's go." Taehyung said only to get no reply as usual,the black haired male stood up from his seat and pick Jungkook up bridal style making the younger yelped in surprise.

Taehyung smile smugly,walking toward the awaiting genesis GV80 green car with Jungkook in his hand.

Once he entered the backseat of the car he put Jungkook down on his lap.The younger give him a 'what the freak you think you're doing look?' But the older just ignore it and give him another peck on his lip and help him adjusting with his sit then pulling the now mad bunny towards his chest with his head in the crook of the older's neck and quietly tell Hansik to start the car.

Just as Taehyung has predicted Jungkook fall asleep second later in his arms due to the pill he just took.The CEO look at the younger male fondly before leaving a sweet kiss on his forehead and whispered a small 'I love you' next to his ear.

Jungkook feel his cheek burn in embarrassment once they reach the company,cursing Taehyung in his head for not letting him change properly.

Right now everyone's eyes is on him,probably in shock since it's the first time after months that they have meet the former journalist.But most of them were cooing at the adorable male,only make the said male get more flustered.

Chungha immediately stand up once she saw her boss walking toward his office and just like the other she has a shock expression on her beautiful features but quickly give Jungkook a sweet smile and greet her boss when they stand in front of her.

"Sent me all the files that need to be check in my office Chungha."

"Yes,boss."

"Is Jungkookie okay?"Chungha asked worriedly once both male entered the cabin,she heard about the news that Jungkook was in a car accident from Hansik and was so worried since she love the younger just like her younger brother.

"Physically yes but mentally probably gonna take along time."Hansik replied with a sigh.

"Boss changed a lot,I think they'll make up soon."Chungha said,hoping her words would come true.

"Alright let's stop talking about boss and prepare the files I'll take it inside."

"Holy strawberry cheesecake,boss gonna lost his hand from signing too much files today."Mingyu exclaimed once Chungha put the files on her desk,the other too nodd in agreement.

Both male carries a mountain of files in Taehyung office then putting it on his desk with a thud,Taehyung eyes widen,his jaw instantly reached the floor.

"You need to check all of these today boss."

"Today!?All of these!?"he hasn't been in the office for a few days and he has this much work to do?

Jungkook that were sitting on the couch and watching them from the beginning can't help but laugh at Taehyung quietly.

Should've come to work and not bothered me at home!serve him right.

Hdhdhsjdjdjdhhdhddh