Why are you here?

After their promotions they had some time to rest, it was a month before Christmas after all, Yena went home to visit her parents. Minju was MC-ing later that day so she was away. Yujin just stayed in her room, Yuri came to their dorm to grab some of Yena's clothes, don't worry Yena agreed, Chaewon on the other hand went back to their agency to visit some friends. Eunbi and Hyewon remained at their room.

Hyewon: Unnie why didn't you join Chaewon?
Eunbi: I don't wanna leave you and Yujin here alone. I might come back to clean a mess if you two were left alone here. I also wanted to spend some time with you.
Hyewon: Jinjja? Hehe *hugs Eunbi*

After 20 mins
Eunbi: I'm gonna make some breakfast Yujin migh-
Hyewon: Nope your gonna stay here. I already order food and told Yujin to get the door when someone knocks
Eunbi: Somebody's clingy today. Why didn't you go home today huh?
Hyewon: I told my family i'll go there two weeks before Christmas and go back the next week
Eunbi: Why? Why not spend christmas with them?
Hyewon: What all 11 of you are gonna be here and i'm not? Im not gonna let that happen you know.
Eunbi: Oh arasseo, i'll go to my family the same date as you, let's go together?
Hyewon: Oh sure, i'd love to be driven be a Kwon Eunbi
Eunbi: Yah Mweoyaaaaa~~~~

Hyewon hugged Eunbi suddenly making the older flustered.
Eunbi: Wae? Are you okay?
Hyewon: ........
Eunbi: Yah are you okay?!
Hyewon: ..............
Eunbi: Okay i'll go-
Hyewon: Nope. I just wanted to go to my safe space for a while
Eunbi: Araseo *uses her phone with Hyewon still on top of her.*

They stayed like that for hours, Eunbi after using her phone for like an hour, dropped it then went to hug Hyewon back. They slept again for an hour or two until Yujin screamed to them.

Yujin: UNNIEDULS THE FOOD IS HERE!!!!!
Eunbi: Omo kapjagiya! yah Ahn Yujin don't shout!
Yujin: Come on let's eat before i devour this!
Hyewon: Yup we are coming
Hyewon dragged Eunbi out while the older is pouting, they ate the chicken and pizza Hyewon ordered for them. Hyewon saw that Eunbi was searching for something when she grabbed the sprite near her and opened it for Eunbi. Eunbi was touched when Hyewon opened her favorite drink for her.

The older two were the ones that washed the dished because Yujin quickly dashed into her room and locked herself in, the two didn't think much of it until they noticed how much dished were in their sink, Eunbi facepalmed herself while Hyewon was laughing at the two. She just accepted the fact that she can wash the dishes with her unnie.

They washed the dishes together, Hyewon was amazed how can Eunbi be this beautiful even if she was just washing the dishes. Eunbi felt that the younger was staring at her so she smilled, then facing Hyewon making their faces just centimeters from each other, until Yujin came out of her room

Yujin: Yah we're only three people here now where's the aircon's rem-
Never mind going back never gonna come out again until somebody arrives. Hyewon and Eunbi were flustered as they thought what they were doing, but still managed to laugh at what Yujin did. Eunbi kept washing the dishes as Hyewon was gonna go back to their room, she wasn't sure what to feel as to what they almost did. She was surprised when she suddenly felt a soft pair of lips touch her cheeks, she saw Hyewon by her side smiling after what she did. She suddenly ran into their room. One thing Eunbi was thinking was, "What was that? Was that a sign? Am i inlove with Kang Hyewon?". Hyewon on the other hand became red when she leaned her back agaisnt their door and spoke to herself, "I really love Kwon Eunbi don't i?".