Gone Forever?

Sonic's P.O.V
It has been three weeks since Amy's passing. And... I'm just not myself anymore. I just stay in my house all day, and let my friends handle the bad guys. You know, I never really understood what loss was like. Until now. Amy was shot down by doctor Eggman. I tried to save her, but all I just ended up doing was making it worse. I burry my head in my pillow. Why Amy?... Why did you have to leave us?... Why did you have to leave me?... Then something interrupted my miserable thoughts. Someone was knocking on my door. I put my shoes on, and went downstairs to answer the door. It was Tails.
Tails' P.O.V
Yeesh. Sonic was more miserable than I thought. It looks like he's been crying for hours. Poor guy. I never knew he felt this much for Amy. Until now. Hopefully I can help. "Sonic, I know you feel kinda down, but I think I know a way to fix this mess." His expression didn't change, but one of his ears perked up to show he was listening."Sonic, I think I know a way to bring Amy back..." Sonic's other ear started to perk up. "...To life!" Both of Sonic's ears drooped back down. He didn't believe me! "Come on Sonic, I'm telling the truth! You know I wouldn't lie about this!" Sonic looks like he is staring right through me. He wouldn't say a word. I started to get agitated. "At least say ONE WORD, SONIC!" Nothing. "Fine then!" I shouted, "I just want to help!" I stomped off. Boy, was I steamed.
Sonic's P.O.V
Why would Tails tell me something like that? Is it a trick? Is it a prank? No, Tails isn't that type of guy. But it can't be true... You can't bring someone back to life. But I was kind of a jerk to Tails... Maybe I should go to his house and hear him out. As I walked to Tails' house, I felt something slide under my foot and I face planted. Someone tripped me! I looked to see who it was. It was Shadow, with a smirk on his face. What a jerk. "Not right now, Faker," I growled at Shadow. "Don't you know that Amy died? I'm not in the mood for your attitude." Shadow crossed his arms. "So Amy died, eh? Maybe now you know how I feel." Then he walked off. At first I didn't know what he was talking about, but then it suddenly came to me. Maria. Maria was the only one Shadow had ever trusted. Ever since she died, he lost trust in everyone. It seems like Shadow just doesn't have feelings anymore. But I know deep down, somewhere that faker has gotta have just a hint of trust. Maybe not for me, but for someone else...
Whatever. I'm getting side tracked. I sped to Tails' house and knocked on the door.
Tails P.O.V
So, Sonic is back. Before I could say anything, Sonic walked in and said, "Tails, I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. I came back to hear you out. Tell me how we could bring Amy back to life." I smiled. He does this sort of thing all the time. "Well, Sonic, it's pretty complicated... I can understand why you wouldn't believe me..." Sonic interrupted me. "Try me!" He exclaimed, taking a seat on my sofa. I sat next to him and began to explain...