Into Another World!

Sonic's P.O.V:
Tails looks at me and starts to explain. "So... I heard that there is another dimension... Another world... Right near us! In this other world, I've heard that there is some sort of strange god there... A tall deer- like creature with the face of a human. It sounds kinda strange, but I also hear that this creature is usually called... The god of life and death." This sounds interesting. Tails continued, "This creature has the power to give life, and to take life away. So I was thinking... If we could find this creature... It could bring Amy back to life!" Tails was staring right into my eyes. I've never seen him this serious. "Alrighty, then," I replied, "How do we get to this other world?" Tails wore a smirk, which usually means he's going to say something brainy. "This part is easy. We just need to manipulate space- time, kind of like the way Silver does. Of course we need a chaos emerald..." Before he could say anything else, I pulled my chaos emerald out. "Check!" Tails grinned and said to me, "Can I see it for a second?" I don't really know where Tails is going with this, but I give him the emerald. I watch as Tails raises it above his head and yells, "Chaos... CONTROL!" Before I could say anything, a ginormous portal appears in front of us! Geez, I never knew Tails could use chaos control! Then, he looked at me and said, "Oh, I almost forgot a part..." Tails said uneasily, "We're going to have to bring Amy's body with us..." I felt my fur prick up a bit. "Ya mean... We have to dig her up?" Tails lets out a nervous giggle. "Heh... Yea... I probably should've told you before." Ugh... I hate having to do this. "Wait right here, Tails, I'll be back before you know it." I speed to the graveyard. As I walk up to Amy's grave, I stop. Suddenly my brain was trampled by the painful memory of Amy drawing her last breath. I shook it off, and started to dig her up. As I picked up her body, my hands felt stiff. Amy felt so fragile... So innocent... A tear streamed down my face as I carry her back to Tails.
Tails P.O.V:
That took longer than I expected. But I probably should have guessed that it would. As Sonic walked in, his ears were drooped, and he had multiple tears gathering in his eyes. It makes me so sad to see Sonic this way... Hopefully all this god of life and death stuff is true. When Sonic saw me looking at him, he shook away his tears. "Ready to go little buddy?" I nodded, and we both jump into the portal.