Bad Start

A thunder made me wake up, opening my eyes to feel the arms of Funtime Freddy hugging me. It's already a habit. Looking at the clock it was already 13:08 Wow I slept like a bear, But I'm lucky because I'm on vacation and surely Loki was already having breakfast at the kitchen.

I turned around to be face to face with Freddy.
Possibly other people would be horrified to see an intimidating six-foot animatronic roping them, but I felt protected in his arms.
It was a nice feeling, I didn't want to get out of bed.

"Pss-st (Y / N) ar-re you a-awake?Funtime Freddy had a cheerful tone in his voice.

"Yeah,now yes."
"Did you rest well Freddy?''

"Y-Yes! B-But I'm s-so ex-xcited to s-see BonBon a-again"

"Me too, but it would be better if I change my clothes."

I smiled at him while we stayed in bed a while longer, until Funtime Freddy and I got out of bed, while I chose a comfortable outfit I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Freddy making my bed.

"Thanks Freddy but it wasn't necessary."

"It's o-okay, I m-must be a ge-entleman after all y-you did f-for me. . .y-you de-eserve it my b-birthday girl!"

My cheeks were flushed without even realizing it.

"I. . . Freddy I n-eed to change my clothes."

"O-Okay."He just went to bed, sat down and looked at me innocently

"W-Why don't yo-ou c-change no-ow?"He looked at me with a confused face

"Freddy I . . .need p-privacy. "My face suddenly turned into a tomato.
"Oh g-god sorry (Y / N), I fo-orgot that y-you n-need pri-ivacy for y-your st-tuff. .S-Sorry S-Sorry!"Funtime Freddy covered her eyes and went to my bedroom door, some stumbling.

When I was alone, I started to change.

POV Funtime Freddy

It's strange to feel so weak around my birthday girl, every time I see her, a part of me hides and the other gets excited.
I couldn't think of anything right now, just (Y/N) her pink lips, her soft skin.
Again I am getting lost in my thoughts.

How lucky that BonBon is not here, surely he would laugh at me!
I must remember that humans need privacy to change or relax.
As he did the guard at night, he always relaxed but made a lot of noise.

But for some reason the name 'Perry' came to my mind, it immediately made me feel the rage growing inside me again.
I. . I am feeling jealous, Ballora told me some things about this.But I never thought I'd ever feel like this.

POV Loki

I'm eating.

POV Narrator

(Y / N) walked with Funtime Freddy towards the living room, until the phone started ringing.

"Hi (Y / N) I'll be at your place in 2 hours, I'll bring some movies and popcorn!"

" Thanks Perry, what movies do you have?"

"You will see!
See you later lazy lady bye!"

"By-"
After hanging up Someone snatched the phone from me.
Freddy looked at (Y / N) before throwing his phone on the couch.

"Hey take it easy!"

"I'M C-CALM!" The animatronic's voice got louder.

"YOU ARE NOT!"

Freddy approached the girl."YE-ES I A-AM!"

Loki joined the conversation,
"I can't quietly play a video game without you two interrupting me."

"Why the hell don't you two shut up?"

"No s-swearing!" Funtime Freddy snorted.

After a few minutes.
(Y / N) went to the sofa picking up his phone checking it.

Loki went to the kitchen continuing to play the Nintendo DS while Funtime Freddy approached the girl, lowering his ears.

"S-Sorry, is it b-broken?"

"No."

"I'm s-sorry for b-behaving like t-this, I'm a-afraid y-you'll abandon m-me." His voice was consumed with guilt.

"Oh . . .I would never abandon you Freddy, you are my friend."

(Y / N) put his hand on Freddy's shoulder to comfort him.

"We better do a little cleaning here, surely Perry and BonBon will be here soon."

"Hahaha no, good luck cleaning." Loki said as he ran away.

The girl with the animatronic just stared at each other, smiling.
"I'll h-help you, my bi-irthday g-girl!"Said Funtime Freddy proudly.

(Y / N) gave him one last smile before she started cleaning the house to make it look more welcoming.

~Time Skip~

It's been three hours since the two of them cleaned the house, the animatronic lay down on the sofa.
"H-Hey (Y / N), ca-an I wa-atch c-cartoons?"

"Oh sure,Freddy the big creepy bear likes cartoons."The girl teasingly takes over the television and turns on the cartoon channel.

"D-Don't j-judge m-me!" Funtime Freddy snorted as he turned his attention to SpongeBob.
Sorry Freddy was just kidding. . . (Y / N) felt guilty.

"Well. . .I-I also love cartoons."She said sheepishly

"S-Seriously? W-Wow we're m-made for ea-ach other! Funtime Freddy said jumping with excitement as his metallic ears flicked up.

"W-What, Freddy I-"

Ding dong

The slightly flushed girl was interrupted by the doorbell.
(Y / N) went to the door trying awkwardly to hide her blush, she opened the door to see Perry and a box.

"Hello (Y / N), your best friend is here!"He had a big smile on his face

"Oh heya, come inside!" (y / N) opened the door fully to let his friend enter.

When Perry took a step forward he froze, The girl felt how tense Perry became, he turned around to find himself face to face with Funtime Freddy.

"Oh god (Y / N) watch out, the animatronic is behind you! Fuck it, run!"

He pushed the girl behind him

"A-hh no i-insults.~" Funtime Freddy said sarcastically.
"We should clean up that dirty mouth you got boy."Freddy snarl
He was not happy

Everything happened while the box was moving violently.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for not uploading chapters daily.