The Next Day

( everybody wakes up ) (9:00am)
( lex vagina is so sore , then her legs weak & her hair still in a messy ball but got sprits of it wild )
Trey ; ( wakes up ) how you feel ? (Smiling)
Lex ; ( shoots him a bird / middle finger ) that's not even fvcking funny at all .. It could be swollen and fvck up all because of you .
Trey ; i'm sorry . ( trying to hug her )
Lex ; no . ( gets up ; wobbling to the bathroom ; takes a bath )
( She puts on Outfit in Picture )
Trey ; you feel better ? With yo sexy ass ?
Lex ; yea i'm good .
Trey ; ( takes a bath & puts on a orange button down short sleeve polo collar shirt with khaki cargo shorts with all white Jordan's that have a lil orange at the bottom )
Lex ; Oh My God ..
Trey ; what ?
Lex ; you look so cute ( goes and pinch his cheeks )
Trey ; Chill out .. But fr tho ? I'm handsome , cute for girls
Lex ; naa baee you just cute .
Trey ; you looking alright .
Lex ; ( looking mad ) why would you say that ?
Trey ; i'm j//p . you look beyond gorgeous
Lex : you serious ?
Trey ; why wouldn't i be ? ( goes & hugs her ) got them lil pink toes showing .
Lex ; ( laughing ) stop .
Trey ; ( smiling ) let's go .
( they put their bags on the bus ; they leave and goes to the Place that do Lie Detector Tests )
( in front of the place )
Trey ; anything you wanna tell me before we go in ?
Lex ; no , cuz i know i'm telling the truth .
Sis ; ( fake coughs )
Lex ; ( shoots sis the middle finger )
( they go in & lex takes the test )
( 11:00am )
( lex results are back & everybody sitting around in the audience chairs waiting for the results to be announce )
Lex ; ( mumbles ) nosey ass people bruhh damn . ( sitting away from trey on the stage )
Trey Thoughts ; l just hope lex ain't fvck up she the only girl and first girl i ever brought to let meet my mom . I just hope she ain't fvck up . I love her too much .
( here are the results )
Dude ; lex we ask you do you love trey , you said yes , you are telling the truth .
Lex ; ( smiles )
Trey ; (shaking his head up and down ) aight
Dude ; we ask you " have you had any sexual contact with anyone other than trey ? You said no . That was a lie
Trey ; hell nawh , fvck that ( gets up and leaves the building )
Everybody ; lex .. Why ?
Lex ; ( leaves ; trying to find trey outside but he too piss off ) it's fake .. I paid them to prank you like chill out
Trey ; walks across the street ( he call his body guard to pick him up in a Tahoe )
Trey Ma ; ( jumps in the car with trey to calm him down )
Lex ; like wtf ? It's not even that fckn serious .
Sis ; what did you do lex ?
Lex ; i paid them seriously .
Ma ; why would you do that ?
Lex ; ion know . It was a prank ( walks to the bus and gets on ; ( everybody goes and gets on the bus )
lex ; goes to sleep ( crying a lil )
( In Trey Tahoe )
Trey ma ;you okay ?
Trey ; i can't believe she would do some shit like that fr . I love this girl so much like comeon bruh . Man .. Fck that .
Trey ma ; it's okay . Just calm down. Relax .
Trey ; ( looking out the window ) man this girl . !
( They own their way home ;; GOODNIGHT )😴😴