Christmas and Joe's b-day

Joe's POV: I can't wait tomorrow's my birthday I thought in my head I ran down the stairs and Avia came up to me and said happy early birthday, thanks merry early Christmas I said the Shay came up to me hey Joe tomorrow someone is going to call you but I can't tell you it's a surprise for your birthday and we are gonna have your birthday party the week after Christmas ok he said ok I am so excited can you give me a hint on who it is I asked no it would give away the surprise he said ok, I'm going to play with Emmi I said k he said I went up to Emmi's room hey Emmi do you want to play I said I'm Busy she said ok i will just go to my room then I said I walked to my room and I laid in my bed i got tired of just sitting there i checked the time it was 10:32 am I went to shay's office to see if he was there I he was i asked if i could use his computer and he said yes I took his computer to my room I went on sims 3 I made my real family there was my mom she had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes and she was really pretty and then i made my dad he had brown hair and brown eyes and then I made me I was like my mom and then my brother he had brown hair and brown eyes and when i started I made it like my real life I moved out my dad and deleted my mom and added my social worker then I moved out my brother and thats when I got off I named it my real life then I put it in shay's office I checked the time it was 11:58 am I walked down staires and colette was making some sandwitches I went to the bathroom and after that I went to the kitchen, Joe your just in time for lunch heres your sandwitch colette said as she gave me the sandwitch I went to sit next to Avia I sat down, hi Avia i said hey Joe after we are done eating do you want to play school with us Avia asked sure I said.

Later in Avia's room

We were playing school Avia was the teacher and Gavin was the principal emmi and i were in first grade and brock was Avias son that she brought to school we played for a long time then we went to the gym and then we put on pajamas Avia got me and Emmi necklaces it was a necklace that went in three pieces I got best Emmi got friend and Avia got forever.

In the morning

We went down stairs and I got so much stuff I never got Christmas presents after my mom passed away and my dad went to jail. I got a phone call after all the presents were open. Hello who is this I said Joe it dad he said daddy merry Christmas I said merry Christmas baby girl he said daddy I got so many presents from Santa I said hey Joe guess what he said what I said I'm getting out next week and I'm on 1 year probation and I can see you and your brother when I get out he said yay I can't wait to see you I said ok baby I have to hang up see you in a week he said bye daddy I said and hung up and ran to Avia and Emmi guess what I said excitedly what Avia and Emmi said at the same time I'm gonna see my dad in a week I said really I'm do happy for you Avia said then I went to play with my new toys then we had dinner and we went to bed.