VIII

POV JUNGKOOK

I finished class and walked towards my locker.
When I opened my locker, a letter fell out.
I picked it up and opened the letter to read the text.

Dear Kook,
I bet you didn't forget us, right?
How can you forget your old friends;)
After this vacation of 8 years we surely missed you soo much! We missed the scared look in your eyes while we kicked your little ass, while we grabbed your stuff. & when someone asked you what happened, you weren't even brave enough to tell what happened, you just lied and said I fell off my bike, but that was 8 years ago, what would you do now?

I know we were still little kids & only 8, 9 and 10 years old back than, I know it hurts you to be friendless, to have nobody who loves you.
Well, congratulations you now have Yugyeom and Bambam to protect you, but what if they don't know about it? What will you do than? HAHAHAHA!

I know for sure you didn't forget us now!
Don't forget: we see you at the bicycle storage next to school at 3pm!

Bye, from us!

My hands started to shake really bad.
The fear i had 10 years ago was back.

(Throwback, 8 years ago, No Pov)

"Hey shorty!"

Not again, please no! The little Boy prayed for himself. The little boy tried to walk faster towards his bike, he almost run out of fear.

"STOP!" Chanhyuk angrily screamed at the younger one. The four boys walked towards the little boy.

Chanhyuk the boss and oldest off all of them was only 2 years older than Jungkook, but almost 3 heads bigger than the younger one.

He stood up in front of Jungkook and and grabbed his chin. "You didn't think about leaving
Before greeting us, right?" He angrily shouted at the younger one.

Jungkook his hands started to shake and his legs were about to let him fall down. Donggeon, the second oldest of the four walked behind Jungkook and pushed him forwards.

Jungkook fell & pushed Chanhyuk.
"IEUWWW, I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO TOUCH ME!" The oldest replied.

"But He pushed me!!" Jungkook shouted pointing at Donggeon. "Sure, sure."

"Don't lie to me little one, or else you will be punished!" Sorry," Jungkook quickly responded without thinking twice.

"You're to late already, boys punish him!!" Chanhyuk evil grinned at Jungkook.

"NO, please NO!"jungkook started crying.

But the boys didn't stop. Donggeon, Minhyun & Minki walked towards Jungkook.

Minhyun grabbed Jungkook his hands from behind so he couldn't so anything. Minki grabbed Jungkook his shoes and took them off.

He threw them away and slapped Jungkook really hard in his face. Donggeon grabbed Jungkook his shirt and ripped it to pieces.

The younger boy immediately shivered from the cold.
It was the middle of the winter and he was there without a shirt, while he could't do anything!

Lastly Chanhyuk walked towards Jungkook.
The younger boy was the most scared of Chanhyuk.

He always told the other 3 boys what to do, he was the oldest and tallest & he was the strongest.

He kicked his foot in the middle of Jungkook's Stomach. Minhyun finally let him go, but chanhyuk didn't stop.

Jungkook fell on the ground and rolled himself up in a ball, he tried to protect himself.