Coming home

Annabella's POV:.

It's been another week since he woke up. I haven't been happier and I haven't left his side. When my parents found out he was awake they brought the kids Isabella jumped on him telling 'daddy your ok.' it was the cutest thing ever. The doctors said he could go back to school in a couple of days. Saying he was excited to get out of the hospital would an understatement. He started to open up to me. I found out why he was so closed off and I understood. After about two days of him opening up to me for the first time he started closing back up and I understand because I still do the same thing sometimes. He will get to go home today and then go to school the next today depending on how much pain he is in.

" Ready mi amore?" Tyler asked me. (My love).

" Yes mi tesoro." I replied.(my treasure). At that we walked out and headed back to my place. My parents love Tyler. My dad does to he just won't admit it. Once we were back we were happy. He loves the kids and they love him. My life is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more. Although i can't help but think that at one point all good things come to an end but until the end comes I'm going to enjoy every second of my life.

~

A/n
          Sorry for the short chapter.