Departure, Arrival

The students all loaded onto the bus, preparing for the drive to the airport. Saiki sat alone, and across from him sat Y/N, also sitting alone. They were, luckily, travelling in 2 means of transport and the two were lucky enough to score a single-seating- and in the back, where it was a lot quieter than the front. She had her headset on, legs up on the seat and crossed as she stared out the window. It was awkward, but the view wasn't too bad. He, on the other hand, was enjoying the awkwardness. The peace was truly a dream come true for him.

Seated in the middle of the bus was Teruhashi. She was forced into the seat where she's surrounded by her many fans. Yet, she continuously glanced back at where a certain male was sitting.

Nendo and Kaido sat together, with a few other characters in the front, behind or beside them. They were wondering where their beloved friend was, but before they could go to investigate such things, they were hushed down as the bus was starting to move. Kusuo almost let out a smile of victory at this fact.

She'd glanced at the pink-haired psychic, overhearing his friends' wonders and tilting your head, wondering if he disliked social interactions as much as herself. Well...-

She didn't hate it, just didn't appreciate the attention- negative or not. She hadn't had it for years and wonders if it feels the same as it did 3 years ago, which was... Well, uncomfortable, to say the least. Though, admittedly, it's been lonely.

The L/N shrugged the feelings off, pushing herself back into the comfort-zone of thoughts as she dozed off.

An hour later, the bus screeched to a halt. They had arrived at the airport and it was time to get off the bus. "Get up starting at the back and we'll get off one at a time," was the statement released.

Of course, the two at the most back rows were Y/N and Kusuo. The two stood up, walking up to the front. The rows they passed started standing up and walking off too, and it was quickly becoming crowded.

Thanks to a disturbance in the back with one of the students who'd, dumbly, brought their luggage onto the bus with them, Y/N was bumped into, shoved against Saiki's back.

The impact wasn't too much, but enough to push the two students forward a bit.

"Umph-!" Y/N cried out. She took a step back, regaining her balance. For some odd reason, Kusuo felt a 'connection' if you could call it that.

He just felt the need to...

The girl glanced at the hand supporting her in surprise. Kusuo had reached for her to help her steady herself but was frozen in place. Concerned, Y/N tapped his shoulders.

"Saiki? Are you okay?"

He was still standing there in stunned silence. Just... frozen in place. 'Why', you ask?

As he made contact with Y/N, the world was... different. There was a lively glow returned to his eyes- No longer but a dull pair of orbs. And the people behind, beside, in front of him were in colour. As in, not just a bunch of skeletons. Not to mention the eery silence in his mind as his telepathy was turned off.

Remembering the situation, he pulled his hand away from the target and everything went back to normal. Saiki blinked in confusion.

"Was I hallucinating for a moment there?"

The girl stared at him in a mixture of confusion and disturbance. You were weirded out. "Umm... Are you okay?"

"... I am, sorry."

Y/N continued to stand there, staring at him. As if awaiting his answer...?

"Well?" she asked, now in an impatient tone. The line behind them was murmuring in confusion. The two of them were uncomfortable with the attention and so, Saiki turned around and continued walking, leaving the girl annoyed.