if only she knew voodoo like i do 2

⚠ fluff lots of fluff ⚠

Your POV

I awoke on a bed... A really comfy one. I snuggle into the sheets but then I realize that I'm not in my bed I'm in someone else's bed. They have black and red bed sheets and blanket.

I turn around in the bed and jump when I see that same man from last night sitting there watching me with wide eyes.

'Creep' I thought. He came closer and sat on the bed. By know I was at the edge of the bed I would've fallen off if it weren't for the wall that was stopping me. He got really close to me like really fricken close. He brot his hand up to my face. I flinched back. A normal person would move there hand back if someone flinches but he didnt he just kept moving his hand closer to my face.

He placed his hand on my cheek. Then skirked. He lightly started rubbing my cheek with his thumb. He placed his thumb on my lip and rubbed it. I leaned into his touch but stopped when I realized what I was doing. I kinda liked his touch though its calming and his hand was really worm. Ugh why am i thinking like this he kiddnaped me.

He slowly started to lean in. I did to. Evengily our lips touched. It was a sweet kiss I liked it. I slowly started to feel sleepy the last thing I hear him say was: I've got you under a spell a love spell. (That last sentence was really cheasy)

Please request I have literly 0 ideas.