warm hearted principal, school time

*y/n pov* *location- ramshackle hall*

We had finish our battle with the headmaster, grim all winded while I looked fine. I should get some water for grim.

"Hee-haaa... How 'bout that!"

Crowley looked surprised

"I can't believe... There is a person who can command monsters. Hmmm.... Actually, my teacher senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony, not only do you posses magic but you have talent as a animal or wild beast trainer."

"Well makes sense since I am a earth sign, most creatures, magical or not listen to me. Also could you possibly let grim in the school with me?"

"What now? A monster?"

Grim looked shocked

"You..."

"Yes, please headmaster, I promise to look out for him and help him get associated to human culture plus he always wanted to be in this school!"

Crowley looked reluctant at first but so gave in

"Fine, I'll let grim into the school as a student but both of you are going to count as one student also grim will be your responsibility now y/n, do I make myself clear?"

"Hai~"

Grim looked like he wanted to cry

"I-i can really become a student?!"

"Yes, but remember you and y/n are one."

"Yippee! I got in!"

"Good job!"

"Yes well, you guys are going to have to go into my office when you get into the school so then I can give Grim a magical gem that will help him write, and I will also need to give you a magical pen so with that have a nice night and bye."

Crowley left the ramshackle dorm while grim was jumping around all excited

"Well let's go eat grim."

*Time skip* *location- your room*
After eating I went to clean up a room to sleep in, after I found and cleaned it  I look into the other bag that showed clothing.

*Time skip* *location- your room*After eating I went to clean up a room to sleep in, after I found and cleaned it  I look into the other bag that showed clothing

(Pretend it's grey instead of blue)

(I didn't bother to put the lab coat and night wear since we know about the lab coat and you get to wear whatever night clothes you have and don't ask because it's MAGIC

(I didn't bother to put the lab coat and night wear since we know about the lab coat and you get to wear whatever night clothes you have and don't ask because it's MAGIC.)

"I guess the headmaster isn't dumb as he may seem, welp I'ma go to sleep."

I get in while grim jumps up and joins me

"Night grim"

"Mmm night y/- human"

*Time skip* 
"Hee hee hee... Don't you two have school today?"

" *Yawn* I'm awake, welp good morning"

"Good morning to you too, here"

The big ghost gave me my uniform

"Thxs... Um, what's your name?"

"Oh, well we don't remember our names.."

"Then is it ok if I give you names?"

"Sure!"

"Ok so the skinny ghost is going to be called frank, the big ghost is going to be called fred and the small ghost is going to be called felix, the 3 f's!"

"Hmm I like them!

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Well anyways thank you Fred now if you all may."

"Ah! Yes we'll leave you be to get changed, bye"

Once they left I got ready (while making sure grim wasn't looking even if asleep) and went to wake up grim

"Grim wake up we have school."

"Mmm five more minutes..."

"Come on or you'll never be the greatest magician ever!"

That woke him up

"Ah! I'm up! Let's go!"

We both left the ramshackle dorm while saying bye to fred, felix, and frank, and to the Pathway to the school, I can already tell this is going to be a ride.