Bex's FanFic- "Our Parting Words, Princess"

In a last minute decision, Cassandra brings Varian with her on her journey to find what she's destined for

In a last minute decision, Cassandra brings Varian with her on her journey to find what she's destined for. It's a little awkward at first, but they quickly fall into a comfortable place with each other. However, they're less than a week on the road when they run into trouble- the smoldering,  demolished remains of a Coronan Royal Carriage.

A carriage that had been holding none-other than Princess Rapunzel.

----

Disclaimer: Cover art belongs to original artist. All characters in this fan fiction -except for the ones that I might make up- belong to the Disney show Tangled: The Series and its creators. I own the story line, (most)dialogue, and plot. Do not steal, repost, or plagiarize my work. But remember, it's still FAN FREAKING FICTION.

Warning: This short story includes heavy levels of blood, angst, and main character death. Sensitive topics such as depression and anxiety MIGHT be mentioned. THIS IS NOT A STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING. Tiny hints of Cassarian.

Takes place after season three.

Based off of one of my dreams.

Entirely from the third-person point of view of Cass.

Published on August 14, 2020

@Pug_Moneyz55