CH.70 One Day Clock

Deku POV

It was about 7 this morning when we left out our hotel room and went to the rented out dance studio. We spent all day in there with minimum to no rest. Kacchan refused to take any break longer then 5 minutes. So, equally lunch and breakfast were out of the question. I was both starved and sore but, Kacchan didn't seem to let up one bit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, national competitions are tomorrow.

"Kacchan, It's about to be 8pm, we should probably stop for tonight." I insisted.

"No, stupid Deku! I'll run myself into the ground all night of I have too. This has to be completely flawless." He blurted with his hands in a hard ball to the point where his knuckles turned white.

"It won't be flawless when you're passed out on stage in front of millions. How are you going to be the greatest dancer then?" He really is over doing it. He's just going to have to deal with the fact of passing out or getting by with a chance.

He gave up with reason and crossed his arms. "Hn. One more round and we'll check out for tonight."

"And get dinner?"

"And get dinner."

I cheered, pumping up a fist as we went for one last blow of our performance.

The bell rung inside the door as signalling that we're another average customer leaving. Kacchan and I picked out a local eatery near the competition center. It was rather packed for its size but from the ratings on, melp, it said it was a pretty decent eatery. We soon walked in and sat at heightened stools.

"Is that who I think it is?!"

"I think it just might be!"

"Let's check it out to see if they're the real thing."

"Wait- no! What if it isn't?"

All these voices traced to people who were too familiar.

Bakugou POV

"Hey! You guys actually made it. I knew you could, but they didn't seem to believe me." Shitty hair interrupted placing his hand between me and Deku on the table.

"Haha, look at that. How was the trip?" Dunce Face chortled.

"Whew, you're really rank. You've been practicing , I'm guessing?" Soy Sauce smartass observed.

I sarcastically roll my eyes. "No, I've been in shit. Yes, I've been practicing. I'm going to show up all you extras tomorrow!"

"We like to see you try. For your information we've been practicing, too!" Raccoon Eyes placed a hand on her chest and cocked her hand on her hip as she proudly boasted with zero shame.

"Unlike you, our little Izu over here for sure seems in delight." Kirishima jokingly said, having the rest of the group nod in agreement.

"If we weren't able to step up to you, Deku would be the one. He's got real strat. I mean you guys stick around each other 24/7, you're practically inseparable." A babbling Sero shrugs.

Denki taps his chin as he was contemplating something. "Speaking of which where have you both been staying?"

"About that..." Deku started fidgeting around nervously with his hands.

Deku POV

Right before I had to go through a very long explanation, I seen a common group of people.

"Uraraka, Todoroki, Lida, Tsuyu! Hey! Over here!" I wave frantically to get their attention.

"Deku-kun? Is that you? I thought you'd never make it." Uraraka cheerfully smiles.

"As for you Bakugou, we hoped you'd never make it." Todoroki chimes in theorizing.

Kacchan began to rest a hand on his face. "Hah, good to see you too, half-n-half."

"Hey, since everyone's here, let's have drinks! Money is on me." Mina gladly beams.

"Aren't we underage? And the night before our big performance, too." Tsuyu questions with honest morals.

"Cmon, we'll drink only the light stuff. It's only a few anyways to get loose." Denki suggested.

"I cannot stop your actions; however, leave me out of this. And please, for the love of everyone here, Drink responsibly." Lida monitors like a caring parent.

"Man, stop being so discombobulated. We don't need a supervisor. We know when to stop." Kirishima fails terribly at convincing.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Mina questions pulling out a wad of cash from a black wallet.

"I'll have a beer and he'll have a juice." Kacchan casually answers for me.

I glare my emerald orbs at him. "Kacchan, please. I am not a child." I took my focus back around to Mina. "I can order my own juice."

"Alright, then. I'll be back guys!" Mina skips off to the bar. Sero began scavenging through the depths of his pockets till he realized something was missing. I observed as he quickly chased after in the direction she went.

Kacchan and I switched to a booth our classmates were sitting at and ordered Sushi. We had grilled meats already on the table from where we can cook the raw meat to ourselves. I'm watching not to stuff myself as I wouldn't want to look super bloated on TV in my ballet outfit.

An hour later

14 shot glasses later from Kacchan and he's still going. He must be able to strongly hold his alcohol. That doesn't mean this is a good thing, though. This needs to come to a stop at some point. Even Kiri, Denk, Mina, and Sero stopped after about after 3 to 4. I'm guessing Kacchan has been truly stressed... The amount he's overwhelmed is immaculate.

"Hey, man. You should slow down." Kirishima insists, noticing the amount his friend just went through.

Denki slowly and cautiously pulls away the alcoholic drinks. "He's right Bakubro. This is a little much, even for you."

"S-Shut, HIC, up... Pikachu knockoff. HIC!"

"I'm sorry Deku, but it's getting pretty late and we have our big day tomorrow." Tsuyu bows before chipping in some quick cash.

"I can stay behind and help you carry him to the hotel if needed." Todoroki kindly offers. I considered his kindness although, I had to reject his offer, knowing I'm the one who brought him here. He's my responsibility and I could've stopped him.

"Okay then, we'll be leaving, also." Sero stands before ruffling up my hair. "You both be safe out there."

Just like that everyone left us. I really shouldn't be begging for help, though. I throw Kacchan's arm over my shoulder and drag him outside. A taxi cab was called assisting us back to the large hotel. I feel like this alcohol is making him heavier then usual.... Mph! I drug him all the way up to the 7th floor of the building and into the room. Kacchan was completely blacked out. I flopped him down on the bed and pushed him underneath the cosy covers.

He suddenly began muttering in his sleep. "Deku...HIC...have I ever told you...ha...you're so cute." I blushed profoundly at him dreaming about me and placed my hands over my red face. "Well, HIC... At least if I HIC...kissed you, HIC, my eyes would be closed..." I scrunch down my eyes leaving a straight face to express myself. That's my Kacchan for ya'. Always contradicting himself because his stubborn ego, even in his sleep it's inevitable.

But please, oh please, be fine by morning.