Intro ✨

I wake up to your annoying alarm going off , you get up and go to the bathroom . I'm not really into skin care but sometimes I  do but only of your skins really bad . I took a quick shower and then wore :

 Once I changed I went downstairs mom making breakfast, dad drinking coffee , and my sisters fighting for the bathroom

Once I changed I went downstairs mom making breakfast, dad drinking coffee , and my sisters fighting for the bathroom . They both have their own it just because the other one is way bigger .
C: I was there first
D: no you weren't
Y: just one of you go use my bathroom it's to early fo fighting
C: yay ok thanks y/n
With that Charli used my bathroom band Dixie used the other one . We all sat down to eat breakfast (which was bacon , eggs , pancakes , and sausage ) . Once were all done I grabbed my backpack and left for school , at school I was the kid that got bullied a lot and i still do but this year I am the quiet weird kid . We walked in and I immediately saw Addi , she came up to us and hugged us .

A: hey
Y: hi
C: hi
D: hey
A; so what are we doing today ?

I was about to answer when somebody pushed me making me fumble . I look up to see the popular guy "everybody " falls for .

D; hey princess
Y: argh what do you want !?
D: fiesty I like it

I gave him a hurry your ass up look

D: alright then you are getting the opportunity to be my date at the homecoming dance 

I laughed

Y: hmm let me think how about no

I said sarcastically and started walking towards my locker with him following me .

D: oh come on maybe after we can have some fun

He said trying to grab my waist but I backed up

Y: and this is why I don't want to go with you

I walked away into class . Class was pretty boring but then my favorite teacher , Mrs. Taylor called me back at the end of class .

T: hey y/n do you mind doing me a favor
Y: sure Mrs. T what is it
T: well there are going to be a new group of students coming to school so do you think you can show them around .
Y: umm yeah sure no prob
T: ok thank you

I walk out of class thinking are you stupid you don't talk to people now your just supposed to show a group not one or two but a group of people . Argh why didn't you say no . 

^ skip a few classes^

I was in my thoughts until I was interrupted by Charli waving her hand in front of my face , I caught it and put it down gently .

C: what are you thinking about ?
Y: Mrs. Taylor asked me to show around a group of people like I can't even talk to one person without me messing it up .
D: you'll do fine , now come on it's lunch

We all walked and got our lunch we sat down on the table in the corner , our little spot with me , Charli , Dixie , and Addison . Addison had finally came and sat down . We were just talking and enjoying lunch when the popular girls came to bully us , good thing Charli was against the wall by my side .

J: look it's the weirdo squad , they will never be like us
Y: who said we wanted to be like you ?!
J: excuse me ?!
Y: yeah nobody wants to be a bitch and a spoiled brat so fuck off because nobody likes you , Jena !!

I have had enough of her she always taunted Charli for her body , Dixie because they thought she was ugly and Addison well they used to call her a nerd . Jena finally hit my tip so I told her the truth guessing she didn't like that she tried to slap me but I just grabbed her arm without flinching and twisted it pulling her closer .

Y: I think you better leave before I break it

I say letting her go while her and her squad ran off . I looked back at the girls they looked shocked and amazed .

D: woah how did you do that ?!
A: that was awesome 👏🏼

I then felt someone come and hug me , I look down to see Charli

C / thank you

I embrace her in a hug too

Y: no problem sugar

Charli looked at me and looked like she was gonna cry . I used to call her sugar as a joke because she used to love sugar but when I had my injury I had stopped calling her that and she was alone . Charli hugged me even tighter .

^ after school ^

Me and my sisters were walking home when I felt some type of energy , like when I was dancing . I thought that maybe I would do some tumbling and dancing in the backyard nobody goes out there . When we got home I went up to my room and changed mom was at work and so was dad . Dixie was busy in her room and Charli did whatever she wanted .
I changed into some shorts and a crop top while sneacking  outside I saw some moving trucks at the house next door where Mrs. Marget lived she moved down town last year the house had been on sale all  summer . I ignored it and took some deep breaths and stretches before You did this

You fell down your last one but once you got up you saw somebody by the door . It was your mom and dad

M: y/n are you back to doing tumbling !!?

She sounded excited , I smiled and nodded , they hugged me then I saw Charli she ran towards me and tackled me .

C: yay I have my sister back

I was helped back up but hugged by Dixie ,

M: alright we have some new neighbors who I invited to dinner so get ready girls the Lopez's will be here in 2 hours .

We all went inside and got ready I was really nervous but kind of excited.