First Day

(Y/N) stood in front of the giant gate to his new school as if sizing it up before he noticed the green-haired boy from the exam. "Hey, Izuku you make it in too?" He asked trying to make small talk with a face he knew as they walked the halls to find their classroom 1-A, upon finding the door they both commented on how large it was before (Y/N) swung the door open grabbing everyone's attention he paid it no mind and ran a hand through his mangled (h/c) before letting out a heavy sigh Izuku peeking from behind him sliding past him to get inside. "Hey, it's you two! The one's to take down the Zero pointer with that attack!" A blue-haired boy with glasses commented now noticing the glare of an ashen-blonde with red eyes to boot he glared back. "Keep starting like that and I'll think you're a fan!" (Y/N) joked only getting the boy riled up as he began to shout but not before a yellow sleeping bag in the hall grabbed everyone's attention. "If you're just here to make friends I suggest you pack up your stuff now. Welcome to UA's hero course." He answered unzipping the sleeping bag and standing up. "It took you all eight seconds to shut up. Time is precious rational students would understand that. Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa your teacher." This caught everyone off guard judging by the gasps of shock from everyone in the room, the teacher then shifted around his hand in his sleeping bag pulling out a P.E. uniform. "Right put these on and head outside."

"A quirk assessment test?" The class said in unison except (Y/N) who wasn't really paying attention as he cleaned out his ears with his pinky flicking off whatever he found. "But orientation! We're gonna miss it!" The plain-looking girl complained. "If you're gonna hit the big league you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies, here at UA we're not tethered to traditions that means I can run my class how I see fit," Aizawa stated before turning thee face the class now seeing (Y/N) cleaning their ears out without a care in the world. "Are you even listing to me?" He asked him now everyone had their attention on him as he wiped his pinky onto Izuku's gym clothes before answering. "Not really, all I hear is do tests with quirks. So can we wrap this up since you said time is precious?" He explained with a soft shrug staring the teacher into his tired eyes gaining a creepy smile from the teacher. "Sure but last place gets expelled," Aizawa stated flatly tossing a ball toward bakugou. "Now throw it with your quirk anything goes just stay in the circle." Now with all the student's eyes glued to the ashen blonde, he stretched briefly before throwing it with an explosion from his quirk announcing the word 'die'. The rest of the day went by rather quickly (no way am I writing all that you crazy?) all was left was the softball throwing with (Y/N) as the last thrower who stretched his arms before taking a deep breath. "Kaioken times ten!" The dirt around (Y/N) kicked up forcing everyone to cover their eyes until the dirt calmed down to see a flaming red aura coating his body which now had a slight red hue to it, now cupping the ball between his hands a ball of blue light coated the softball he held it for a few moments until the blue sphere practically coated his arms up to his elbows before thrusting his hand's skyward and with a loud whine from the energy the softball shot off and lighting fast speeds toppling Bakugou's score 705 with double the distance of 1,410. (Y/N) laughed nervously before announcing he might've gone overboard now looking at the results the blonde with a belly button laser now known as Yuga Aoyama had gotten last (this is very biased fight me) resulting in his expulsion.
"What's kaioken, and that blue ball you used? They looked so manly." Asked his now known classmate Kirishima
"I have two quirks Kaioken allows me to boost my strength speed and senses by a multiplier I decide, and the second is energy maniuplation that allows me to do all sorts of stuff even fly!" (Y/N) explained .