Avenger's Texting

A little mini texting story since I'm really bored.

:)

AvEnGeRs AsSeMbLe
Group chat
03:45 am

Peter: You know, my school studies aren't that important really. I could leave school and use my seven dollars to buy drugs.

Peter: Then I can sell them and make twice the amount and sleep on a bench in the park for a few weeks and then start an entire empire for my business.

Peter: In about a year I can invest enough money to buy a small apartment outside Delmars and eat from the soup kitchen a few blocks away. With the remainder of my money, I can continue my business.

Peter: Then, when I've made enough money, I can store it for the rest of my life. I'll give any extra to charity to clear my concience.

Peter: And guess what? I'll never have to study for another test to build my future, because I'll be living in my two room apartment eating cold soup.

Peter: It's a win-win.

Tony: Kid, what the f*ck?

Steve: Language!

Tony: But I filtered it!

Steve: There is a child on this chat!

Peter: 1) I'm not a child. 2) This 'child' knows all the no -no words.

Natasha: Pete, it's almost four am. Are you ok?

Peter: What is ok?

Sam: Kids gone nuts, that's what.

Clint: One, Peter, you are one seriously mental case kid, and two, everyone shut up and go to sleep.

Tony: Pete, why are you still awake?

Peter: I drank three cups of coffee and seven cans of energy drink in the last fifteen miniutes. Sleeping is a myth to me.

Natasha: ...Why?

Peter: Why not?

Tony: But... why?

Peter: Why not?

Sam: Go look after your kid, Tony.

Clint: Yeah, you still need to tell his Aunt you're his new guardian.

Tony: Shut up, Birdbrain.

Clint: Whatever you say Tiny Stank.

Natasha: As long as he's still my baby spider.

Clint: Where is Peter anyway?

Sam: I think he died.

Peter: I don't feel so good.

Peter: I can see the sounds.

Peter: Should I be worried?

Tony: Alright I'm coming, kid. Don't die. I'll be there in about ten miniutes.

Peter: No promises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I know this is really short but I was bored and didn't have anything else to do.

Don't forget to vote if you liked it!

Should I make more Avengers texting content?

Also, I was wondering if any of you were in other fandoms, like Hunger Games and Harry Potter. If you are, can you leave them in the comments?

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the story!

:)