Chapter One

The beginning

This is my first book guys. Credit to my sister (heart_breaker1999, she has an AMAZING book! Go check it out!) She will be editing my book and helping me out! Please go easy on me. I'm new to wattpad. I hope you all ennjoy my story as much as you enjoy my sisters!

___________________

Elizabeths P.O.V

"Oh my god Lily call me already!" I said frustated. Another ring passes, and Lily finally picks up

"Whats up? Can I come over?" says a sleepy Lily

"Um about that my mom is going to Oklahoma for like 3 weeks so I'm going to have to take care of my little sister?" I say apologetically

"awe.. Hey, Liz what if I can help you with her? You know how good I am with kids!" Hope laced in her voice. I think about it for a moment.

"Let me ask my mom. I text you later ok?" I tell her, Hoping my mother agrees.

Hoping Lily answers my texts I text her 15 times.She finaly answers.

''Dude! You spam me with text messages!'' she  replied frustated.

"Yeah you know thats me" I said laughing.

"can I come over?" she replies

"Oh my god let me ask first!" I told her as I got up to ask my mom.

Lilys P.O.V

I was walking down the street and I smell this, well different smell. Like a different wolf was here. I looked round until someone spoke.

"Hey my name is Brandon" Says in a deep voice.

I stand there staring at his icey blue eyes.

"Um, is there anything wrong with me?" he said confused.

"No nothing is wrong with you. Sorry, My name is Lily" I said, averting my eyes from him to the ground.

"Okay um I'm just asking where are you going at 7:00 at night? It's dangerous." he said looking around the dark area and growling deeply.

"I'm going to a friends house." I said, a little scared he growled.

"Can I come" He said looking into my eyes. His eyes held caution, worry and.. love?

"Uhh.. I don't know.. I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.. But since you're so worried.. I guess you can tag along. But when I get close to her house, don't follow me" I told him cautiously.

"Thanks, I won't. I just want to make sure nothing happens." he said.

So me and Brandon walked to Elizabeth's house. when we got there, he pushed me against the wall. I gasp and try to push him away, until I feel the sparks. he brought his lips down to mine and kissed me. I now know that he is my mate, but I got scared and overwhelmed, so I kicked him in his shin.

"Ow!" he says growling and rubbing his shin. He looked up at me, he looked hurt, sad, and a little pissed.

" Oh my god I am so sorry! I-I got scared and overwhelmed!" I said sympathetically.

"It"s okay I will be fine" he said still growling deeply..

"soo.. You know I'm your mate.. Right?" He asked me. I nod and flash him a small smile.

He nods his head, "Can I come in with you? Just to get to know you?" He asks. I smile again and grab his hand. We walk in and Liz comes running down and stops at the last three steps.

"Whats wrong liz?" I said confused.

"Who in the sam heck is he" She says growling.

"My mate." I said quitely, hiding my smile

"OH MY GOD MY LILY HAS HER MATE! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Ummm okay he will watch football on the sofa or do whatever he does while we go paint our nails!" she said screaming.

"Okay!" I said screaming as well.

Liz and I go to paint our nails. While mine was drying, she began to paint hers. after our nails were dry,  We heard a bunch of noise like growling and and breaking stuff.

"What the heck is going on down there" I said laughing.

"Idk want to go look to make sure it's not like a muderer?" She says confused.

"Sure" I said still laughing.

Liz and I go down stairs and we see Brandon and another boy. I thought me and Liz were the only wolves left but I remember now Brandon. So that MUST mean there are more!

"Oh my god! Who the heck are you!" Liz says confused.

"I'm a boy" he says smirking and growling.

"Get out of Liz's house!" I said screaming at the boy.

"Heck no baby I need a mate to make pups and start a pack." he said smirking

"Oh you just crossed the line!" I said turning into my wolf, Mae.

"Oh it's on baby girl!" he said turning into his wolf and scratching me on the side.

I yelp in pain, but I snap my jaw at his neck. He jumps on the couch and tackles me to the ground. I kick him off and he hits the wall behind him. He struggles to get up, but when he does he charges at me. I jump to the side biting his hind leg hard, causing him to fall. He snarls in pain and gets back up

____________________________

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Stop!" I said screaming at both of them.

They both keep fighting, but Lily's head snaps towards me. Thats when the boy tackled Lily on the ground. He bites her shoulder and she howls in pain. He adds pressure until Lily  turns back into a human.

"Lily!" I screamed, tears falling from my eyes. The boy changed back and smirked looking down at a naked Lily.

"I'm okay" she said trying to get back up. covering herself so the boy couldn't see.

"I told you not to fight with me. Oh wait no I didn't" he said laughing. "I'll be back for you Lily. You will be mine." He smirks evilly. He looks at the guy blocking the closet door, and they both jump out of the shattered window.

The closet door breaks down to the ground and Brandon runs out to Lily. He looks at her covered in a blanket. He gets on his knees and lifts Lily up carrying her bridal style.

"Brandon.. I'm fine. I was winning the fight until Liz distracted me. But he wants me Brandon. He said he's coming back." She reassured him. He sighs and looks lovingly at Lily.

"I will take you to my pack. You and Liz. I will make sure you're both safe. I am Beta after all" He smiles at us.

"When are we leaving?" I ask him

"Tomorrow morning"

______________________

Hey! Hope you liked the first chapter! My sister really tried her best to edit this. If there are any mistakes she may have missed, you can comment about them if it bothers you. My sister would really appriciate it if you'd go check out her book, "I'm Rare, But I'm Rejected..." (Picture of the cover on the side) it would be awesome. Her account name is heart_breaker1999.

Thanks for reading! I'll update soon! BYE! :)